The scoop on 'Tempo Two'

Phone: (03) 5978 6980
Fax: (03) 5978 6235

Comments:

Positive Tntigger
Greeneville, TN (Zone 6b)
September 1, 2007
Very expensive to get iris delivered here,ordered 10 and recieved them in April of this year.Two died within a month of planting,the remaining iris seem to be in a dormant state and have not taken off yet. I will wait to get their iris from now on by a seller in US instead of ordering directly. On the plus side,the catalog is beautiful.
On November 10th, 2008, Tntigger changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

After being dormant all summer and fall of last year the plants have taken off growing up a storm after our winter last year.
Positive cls009
April 8, 2006
I placed my first order with the company this year. Barry was very nice and always quick to respond to emails. The plants were sent right on time and with an extremely nice bonus. Cost quite a bit with the shipping and phytho, but I think it was well worth it.
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
May 19, 2005
This is a super company to order from. However, the shipping and customs charges for packages to the United States can be quite steep, so be prepared. Barry Blyth's irises are really outstanding. The plants I receive are large, healthy and take off in my garden right away.
Positive coo_sasuke
Osaka
Japan (Zone 9b)
April 12, 2005
I highly recommend this nursery. My iris order arrived on time, and the plants were in excellent condition. The parcel was well packaged and included very generous bonus plants. Blyth's introductions are unique and cutting-edge. It's definitely worth a try.
Positive patnjbob
Blossom, TX
August 24, 2004
Wonderful iris hybridizer and will take some time, when he can, to answer questions. I ordered from them last year, mainly Louisiana iris but a few tall bearded also. I received healthy rhizomes and the Louisiana iris were beautiful this year. There are a few extra costs but this can be absorbed if you share a order with a friend. He has beautiful daylilies also. One of the premiere hybridizers ( Blyth ) also releases new iris through Keith Keppel .