The scoop on 'EDEN Bioscience'

EDEN Bioscience

3830 Monte Villa Parkway, Suite 100
Bothell, Washington 98011 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-522-5976

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Editor's Comment:
Closed From their website:

"Eden Bioscience Corporation ceased selling product on May 20, 2009. Please contact your local retailer for Messenger® products. "

Comments:

Negative Stevea07
Florence, AL
January 23, 2007
I e-mailed them three times over the past year to see if they had any info on how their product Messenger might be helpful to my 1200+ palms. I never got a response. I would have to rate their customer service department with a big F.
Positive Brinda
Yukon, OK (Zone 7b)
May 25, 2006
If there were an 'Exceptional or Very Positive' button to rate my experience, I would certainly check it.

I ran two huge co-op's (ordering approximately $8000.00) this year here at Dave's Garden and was extremely pleased with the customer service from Lisa and Robin with Edenbio. Words to describe them would be 'fast, friendly and courteous! Everything about my experience with them was positive and I love their products! I hope to organize more co-ops with them in the future!
Positive dmac085
Greensboro, NC (Zone 7a)
April 20, 2006
I found a local source, but only for Messenger in the little packets, not the puffer for seed application. The local source was selling 3 pks of Messenger for $11.99. I got 6 packs from the site for $3 each and ordered the puffer as well. The response was quick and the order arrived marked per my request to my work address.

Fast, professional and smooth transaction. Will return.
Positive Eric_OH
Columbus, OH (Zone 6a)
April 5, 2006
I recently placed an order for multiple packets of Messenger. The order was acknowledged and shipped promptly.

Direct ordering of this product from Eden may be worthwhile (compare prices online), especially if you don't have a local retail source.
Positive chiele
Chickasha, OK (Zone 7a)
March 31, 2006
I ordered messenger from you a couple of weeks ago, after I had already ordered a small amount from a different source. I got your order within days! I am still waiting for the other order. I will definitely use you again. I recommend you highly as prompt and effecient.
Positive alicewho
North Augusta, SC (Zone 8a)
March 7, 2006
After searching the internet for a place to purchase Messenger for my roses, I found the Eden was by far the cheapest. And even got free shipping. I guess it pays to go directly to the source for some products. Their website was easy to use, informative and shipping was quick.
Positive Aggie
Shawnee Mission, KS
February 5, 2006
I began to use Messenger on my roses after reading about it in the ARS literature. When I read the testimonials on the edenbioscience website & added in the fact that it is envir. friendly I was interested. Once I used it and saw the explosion in my blooms [roses, annuals, perrenials] and the improved vigor of my plants I was sold. Great product. Aggie
Positive Liila
Lantana, FL (Zone 10a)
April 4, 2005
I first ordered Messenger from the Spray & Grow website and used it twice on all of my plants. I can honestly say I won't garden without it again! Within a week I noticed improved growth and vitality in everything from aloe to zephyranthes. Plants I hadn't expected to bloom so soon started blooming within days. I use it biweekly now and everything is healthy and beautiful. I ordered more Messenger and Mightyplant plantfood directly from Eden Bioscience and received the Messenger within 5 days. I called to inquire about the plantfood (which was not included in package), customer service apologized profusely and it arrived within 4 days. I love the product. It's nice to know that customer service is important to this company as well. I recommend them highly.
Positive KRNYSGIRL
Clinton, CT (Zone 6b)
September 4, 2004
This company is a joy to deal with -- very easy, efficient website to navigate and shipping is very fast. The customer service is also steller with this company -- sent them 2 emails with questions about their Messenger product and received a reply within 30 minutes! Product I have tried is wonderful. I strongly recommend them.