The scoop on 'Seeds of India'

Seeds of India

Union, New Jersey 07083 (United States)

Comments:

Positive jmnave
Elverta, CA
January 20, 2010
I've bought from Seeds of India for 3 straight years. They always have good prices and very fast service. Seeds have always germinated well and I enjoy being able to buy varieties that are different than what we commonly have in the US. They seem to increase their inventory every year and I hope they continue to do so. It would be great to buy seed for some of the unique melons that are grown in India, but their selection of melons is still limited.
Positive lzyjo
Thompsons Station, TN
April 25, 2008
I'm very happy with the seeds I purchased. Excellent germination in days! The seeds were professionally packed in paper envelopes marked with the packed for date (so you know they're fresh.) Nutritional information was also included. Great selection. I purchased bitter melon, ridge gourd, and a three-variety eggplant collection. I'm sure I'll be buying more exotic vegetables from Seeds of India in the future.
On October 19th, 2008, lzyjo added the following:

I just wanted to add that performance and yields have been great for everything. I've been harvesting incredible amounts of hot pepper, eggplant, and ridgegourd, my bitter melons didn't do very good because the ridgegourd overtook them! I'm excited to place an order for next year and I was glad to see they also offer standards like sugar baby watermelon!