The scoop on 'Allen, Sterling & Lothrop'

Allen, Sterling & Lothrop

191 U.S. Route 1
Falmouth, Maine 04105 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $1

Visit Allen, Sterling & Lothrop at:

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive deirdresmith
Portland, ME
July 2, 2010
This is always my first stop in the spring when considering plantings for the new year, and my last stop in late fall when preparing the yard and gardens for the winter.

The folks that work at ASL are extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. My first experience with them dates back to 2004 when we moved to Portland from Boston, MA. I hadn't put a hand in the soil since gardening with my grandmother (a prolific gardener) as a child in Cleveland, Ohio.

No matter, with expert guidance from my friends at ALS I now have beautiful shrubs, plants and flowers, and a vegetable garden that allows us to can for the winter months.

You won't find better product, service or friends anywhere else!

Positive 122346
Brunswick, ME
June 28, 2005
Immensely impressed with the service I got in the "Seed" section of the store. Well supplied, knowledgeable and providing all sorts of advice on techniques how to plant. Jennifer is an absolute jewel.Wildflowers are my favorites. It is worth a detour visiting the store in Falmouth Maine. Put it on your list next time you visit the State.
Positive Barry56
Springfield, MA
January 29, 2003
These folks are very helpful and know what customer service means! They do everything the old fashioned way, but I guess that's what it means to be from Maine!