The scoop on 'Greentrees Hydroponics Inc.'

Greentrees Hydroponics Inc.

2581 Pioneer Avenue, Unit D
Vista, California 92084 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive Pitcom
Avondale, PA (Zone 6b)
March 4, 2012
Ordered a lighting fixture for my vegetable seedlings. The package came quickly and works well. They had the best price around after searching many places for the same fixture.
Positive pinenut22
Santa Paula, CA
October 21, 2011
i love their wide selection of fertilizers and gardening supplies. they have fair prices. i decided to test the waters and order for the first time. everything came quick and recieved emails with tracking numbers. i will be ordering again in the future
Positive esteve59
Annapolis, MD
November 18, 2010
The best and cheapest place to buy "root pots" on the internet....
glad I found them,,,,,
Positive jhowdy
Mayo, FL (Zone 8b)
February 18, 2010
Items ordered appeared to be the best price on the web with reasonable shipping/handling. Prompt emails to confirm order was recieved and again when the order was shipped The order was delievered as promised and in good condition. Items were packed very secure with some thought and care involved.
Positive Pachama
Las Vegas, NV
December 18, 2009
So far so good i will try to post later but i orderd late last night and this morning i realized i need to change it and they where very fast with a response, so well will see how fast i get it esspecially This time of the year, I have faith
Positive leeky58
Hawarden, IA
October 27, 2008
have been a customer for many years and have been very pleased with prompt service and response to questions, I find prices to be the lowest I can find. Keep up the good work!
Positive robinanddana
Greenville, TX
August 26, 2008
I Bought a New Light system 5months ago and then my light stopped working.... called the guy and geus what ??
buy the time i finished telling him the problem the replacement parts were at my door and i must say HE really helped keep my GREENTREES....Customer for Life.
Positive rshanes
Saugatuck, MI
March 7, 2008
I have placed three orders from Greentrees, and have had a great experience to date. Their prices and shipping costs are reasonable and I've had no problems getting what I needed, including calling them on the phone to get advice. I'll be placing many more orders with them.
Positive blackcats
Morganton, NC
December 18, 2007
I recently ordered a case of cocotek coir bricks from their website. The shipping cost was very reasonable and my bricks arrived quickly - no problems whatsoever. I will definitely order from them again when I need a refill.
Negative aljoseph
Sacramento, CA
March 12, 2007
e-mailed greentree ask about part# 211227 sub culture web price $7.95ea ask about price on 30. vince replied a case of 24 would be 64.95 and he chould order it. I emailed back to check the price it was less then 3.00 ea.the new price (he miss quoted) the new price was 6 bags was now 64.95. I e-mail back the price of 10.83 ea that was more then the web price of 7.95. no repley.waited e-mail three times that day. no repley.check web site for part# 211277 it was gone. no item found. this took place on 3/9/2007 vince e-mailed back on 3/12/2007 said he must have missed my e-mail. the new, new, new! price was $10.83 ea 30 $290.00 he did say sorry this time. beware of this seller. sign NOT HAPPY alan

Company representative comment on March 23, 2007:

On Mar 23, 2007 1:42 PM, Greentrees Hydroponics Inc. added:

The web page you were looking at had the item clearly marked as discontinued with zero in stock. The $7.95 price was a closeout. When I quoted you the first time you knew it was a mistake and you replied with "that's $2.70 each i would like to double check part# 211227 ... are we on the same page. thank you again." When I sent the correct price, you replied with " Hi Vince thank you for the price coretions."

You did not send another message until 4 days later. I checked the server logs.

And yes I did say I'm sorry. Geeze!

See the entire exchange here: http://www.hydroponics.net/al-joseph-RE-checking-stock.asp