The scoop on 'Arid Solutions Inc.'

Arid Solutions Inc.

34 Paseo de Paz
Tijeras, New Mexico 87059 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Company Comment, posted on September 1, 2004:
Arid Solutions is a New-Mexico based online-only water conservation store; we have contracts with larger companies to bring our product to market. Our main product is an attractive rain barrel designed to be safe, durable and easy-to-use. Rain barrels help people save water so gardening can be enjoyed even in the most drought-stricken areas and xeriscape gardens.

Comments:

Positive borged
Thomasville, GA (Zone 8b)
July 18, 2006
I purchased the standard and doubler set. The items arrived quickly and well packaged. The instructions for assembly were crystal clear and I had my set assembled and ready within minutes. Very good product and I'm completely satisfied with it. I had questions related to water conservation which I asked the owner, Lisa and she was very knowledgeable and friendly. I'll buy from Arid Solutions again.
Positive clydeofk
Albuquerque, NM
November 19, 2004
I have seven Arid Solutions rain barrels around my house and they look great. They do a great job of watering the flowers around my house.