The scoop on 'Adams All Natural Cedar'

Adams All Natural Cedar

6614 Sherwood Drive
Knoxville, Tennessee 37919 (United States)

Phone: 877-595-8537
Fax: 866-479-7349

Comments:

Positive grammyphoeb
Upper Hudson Valley, NY (Zone 5a)
March 31, 2007
I purchased a cedar potting bench from Adams All Natural Cedar and had a positive experience dealing with the company. I am very happy with the Master Gardeners Potting Bench that I purchased. The company provides free shipping and I recieved the item in a timely manner. I would be happy to do business with them again and recommend them to others.
Positive JWB
Silver Spring, MD (Zone 7a)
May 12, 2006
I ordered a cedar garden arbor last summer and was happy with my purchase. I was searching for a particular arbor and this company had the best price, especially since shipping is free. The arbor arrived in good condition and in a reasonable amount of time.