The scoop on 'HangaPot.com (c/o Hanging Gardens)'

HangaPot.com (c/o Hanging Gardens)

300 35th Avenue, Suite 23
St. Petersburg, Florida 33704 (United States)

Comments:

Positive shaybass
York, AL
March 28, 2011
I have ordered from this company 3 times over the past year. I received the hangers within a week each time. Even had a problem with a shortage the 1st time, emailed the company and it was in the mail the next day!
Love the hangers!!
Positive shirleymair
Sebring, FL
September 24, 2006
I purchased 8 hangers on August 30, 06 and have not recieved them. The telephone number has been discontinued. And the emails keep comming back.
On October 11th, 2006, shirleymair changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

The first order did not arrive, after several weeks they called to get it taken care of and now I have a beautiful display of Orchids on my carport.
Positive Liila
Lantana, FL (Zone 10a)
April 3, 2005
I ordered a dozen of these and they arrived within days of my order. I wanted to construct a vertical garden for my miniature roses and these work perfectly. Good communication and a great product. Maybe it's just me, but I have not been able to find any other type of pot hanger that keeps the pot *perfectly* vertical in a hanging position. I like the fact that the holder is completely hidden once the pot is inserted. No hardware or wires getting in the way.