The scoop on 'Hawaiian-Tropical-Flowers.com, LLC'

Hawaiian-Tropical-Flowers.com, LLC

Hilo, Hawaii 96720 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

No positives

Comments:

Negative NoahBawdy
Mililani, HI
May 26, 2010
Do NOT order from Hawaiian-Tropical-Flowers.com

I instructed them on 5/15/2010 that I wanted plants delivered on 5/25/2010 and they didn't bother shipping until 5/24/2010 ? I spent $141.90 for this kind of crappy service ? I will no longer bother ordering ANYTHING from this company again.

Oh and get this crap and I quote:

"Also, as a reminder of our store policy, all FedEx deliveries do not require a signature, so please ensure someone will be available to accept your order."

So which is it morons ? Does it require a signature or not ?

I am beyond disgusted.

They had over a week to get these orders shipped.

They waited until the day before they were supposed to be delivered before they shipped.

Pathetic.

Mahalo for wasting my hard earned money.

In this economy you'd think a business would do their best to get repeat customers, not to mention referrals. Well They'll get no repeat business from me and a TON of referrals for competitors.