The scoop on 'buyperennials.com'

buyperennials.com

Hook Creek Blvd. & 145th Ave.
Valley Stream, New York 11581 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

No positives

Comments:

Negative lilygrower
Indianapolis, IN
May 30, 2007
Terrible company. I placed an order for over $100 and never received a thing. I have called the company and no one answers and emails go unanswered. I really believe that this is a scam to collect money and deliver nothing.
Company representative comment on November 23, 2009:
On Nov 23, 2009 4:18 PM, buyperennials.com responded with:

Dear Lilygrower,

We are sorry you were not satisfied with your first experience with us.

At the time you placed an order the webshop didn't work well and was unorganized. Payments weren't processed (there was no connection with a bankaccount) and an order was never executed.

Now we have a brand new website/webshop (online since nov 19 2009) under new management and we really look forward to making this right. Please email us at info@buyperennials.com with your home address and we will meet your expectations.

Regards,

Ben

Negative nmeekin
Bennington, VT
March 14, 2007
I have been trying to contact them for days. they don't respond to their emails yet, and I called them in Holland but no answer. The company in Valley Stream, NY doesn't really know anything about them, they just handle shipments. They were nice enough to try and find out something for me. I just sent another email from this site, so I will let you know what happens.
On May 27th, 2007, nmeekin changed the rating from neutral to negative and added the following:

Changed to negative. I never heard back from anyone.
Company representative comment on November 23, 2009:
On Nov 23, 2009 4:19 PM, buyperennials.com responded with:

Dear Nmeekin,

We are sorry you were not satisfied with your first experience with us.

Regards,