The scoop on 'Sweeney Enterprises'

Sweeney Enterprises

321 Waring Welfare Rd.
Boerne, Texas 78006 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-443-4244

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive ChefWill
Charlotte, NC (Zone 8a)
September 2, 2004
Sweeney Enterprises manufactures automated feeders of many kinds. One in particular is intended for the hobby Koi and water garden enthusiast. In preparation for my recent vacation, I called them to order one of their "Koi Cafe" feeders. The person who answered my call was most cordial and helpful in taking my order and suggesting what I needed to fit my particular installation requirements. Within a week my feeder arrived and I was able to set it up in plenty of time to adjust the feeder settings to suit the needs of the fish in my pond before I left for vacation. I am very pleased with the service that I recieved and the operation of the feeder that I now use full time because of the convenience. I am a satisfied customer.