The scoop on 'Country Gardens, Inc.'

Country Gardens, Inc.

63 Copps Hill Rd
Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877 (United States)

This company is affiliated with Sellsonic.com

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive jspeers
Arlington, VA
September 27, 2005
My first time ordering from them I ordered 25 Casa Blanca Lilies in early September requesting that they be delayed until the end of the month. I have had a lot of trouble finding a large/reasonably priced supplier of these lilies. The bulbs were in pristine condition; I spent a lot more at other good companies and I've never seen lily bulbs as perfect, large and fresh as these were. The price was excellent and the packing certainly the equal of other top vendors. My only warning is that the internet agent/Sellsonic apparently didn't convey or read my request to delay the order until the end of the month. Consequently the bulbs arrived about one week after my internet order (rather early in the season in VA to be planting lily bulbs). Country Gardens did get back to me via email when I asked a question about the bulbs - within two business days. Overall a very good experience. They don't have a large stock but what they have seems to be excellent and their prices are very good.