The scoop on 'Ready to Grow Seeds'

Ready to Grow Seeds

Positive artsandherbs
Boutersem
Belgium (Zone 8a)
April 9, 2010
I payed with paypall on Sunday, received seeds on Friday (from UK to Belgium).
Neutral ready_to_grow
Leeds
United Kingdom
March 5, 2006
Hi, Ready to Grow here.

I would like to apologies to our international clients for not fulfilling your orders. We have had a number of electronic mail issues that has meant we have not been receiving your emails. All outstanding international orders have been refunded but if you have not and are awaiting seeds please contact me through this site and I will resolve the transaction.

Regards
Mike
Positive mikekilhoffer
Chatham, IL (Zone 5b)
February 27, 2006
I purchased the Chilli Super Six Mix from Readytogrow on January 22nd via Paypal. February 16th I had still not received my seeds, so I sent an email. February 26th, I have heard no reply from RTG and still have no seeds. I realize shipping from England to the US might take some time, but I regularly buy products from the UK and they come in 2-3 weeks at the latest. I sent another email today, but I am beginning to wonder if my seeds are going to make the trip across the pond or not. I only posted this comment due to the lack of response to my email.
On March 5th, 2006, mikekilhoffer changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

My cash was refunded, with an email that was more polite than I deserved. There's no way I could keep a negative rating here.
Positive mand
Yorkshire
United Kingdom
September 9, 2004
Excellent service. Super Fast delivery. Inc growing instructions. Many thanks A+