The scoop on 'Tropical Favorites.com'

Tropical Favorites.com

123 N. Congress Ave. # 305
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426 (United States)

This company is affiliated with Palms & Gardens

Editor's Comment:
Question Mark March 2011. Per a note from a reader, the website for this company is no longer working. If anyone has a status update for TropicalFavorites.com, please contact the Garden Watchdog editors.

No positives

Comments:

Negative storm1651
Bowie, MD (Zone 7a)
September 26, 2004
I ordered a plant from this company on 7/31/04 and mailed them a check which they received within 5 days. I have emailed them numerous times and have gotten no reply from them. I still have not received this plant and it doesn't look like I am going to. I did not realize that the other companies that they have (and they have alot of them) had the bad feedback that they have until after I ordered from them. I definately would not have ordered from them and won't in the future. God takes care of people like them.