The scoop on 'Dorset Blueberry Company'

Dorset Blueberry Company

No positives

Negative iantib1
United Kingdom
March 29, 2009
I recently ordered 2 blueberry plants from Dorset blueberry Co. After waiting a while then never arrived so I emailed them. The man David said they'd had problems with their delivery company before so would send 2 more! These arrived but they looked weak & really frail. They even had moss growing in the pots. I emailed them again but they couldnt be bothered. All they said was that they'd be ok. They had black stems, the green stems were weak & frail. They never returned any of my subsequent emails. I'm guessing that if they die they'll say its because I've not fed & watered them correctly. Very poor quality, & customer service. 15 down the drain. My advice is buy elsewhere.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]