The scoop on 'Aunt Martha's Garden Heirloom Seed Company'

Aunt Martha's Garden Heirloom Seed Company

731 East Valley Road
Willits, California 95490 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Negative ragquilt
Claremore, OK
February 28, 2014
Posted on February 4, 2014, updated February 28, 2014
Ordered 3 pkgs of Besser Tomato seed and paid thru paypal on 01/21/2014. I have never received a confirmation from this company or my order. I did email them and still no response. It has been 14 days today and would have thought I would have at least had a confirmation. At this point I'm ready to go thru paypal to get money refunded.

No phone number listed should have been a red flag!!!
On February 28th, 2014, ragquilt added the following:

Finally received my 3 pkgs of Besser tomato seed, exactly one month after I ordered. They did include a free pkg of squash seed. Never did answer my email, no thank you or sorry for the delay on invoice. I had given up and ordered seed from another company. Even though I received my seeds I will not order from this company again, due to the lack of customer service and you may or may not receive your order. I have experience in retail and this is not how to keep your customers.
Negative pbieber
Weston, CO
August 22, 2011
I ordered a book from this company, they charged my credit card, and then I heard nothing from them. I repeatedly tried to call (no answer) and sent several emails requesting info. Finally, I filed a complaint with PayPal, and they refunded my money. I wanted to do business with a small, home business, and didn't expect Amazon-like service, but their complete unresponsiveness was very disappointing. Beware!
Positive izitmidnight
Charlotte, NC
February 8, 2011
they carry an heirloom tomato that is difficult to find. Placed the order and recieved it in a week. Was surprised to see a free pack of seeds included with order. I look forward to using them again!
Negative Leslie418
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
December 18, 2010
On November 21, I ordered a "chipmunk" nutcracker. My ordering invoice said "chipmunk". This item took three and a half weeks to ship, I was getting concerned because I did not receive a shipping e-mail. I finally received my "SQUIRREL" NUTCRACKER. Shipping invoice said "squirrel". The shipping invoice was dated on week early than my order. I tried calling the number on the invoice, the number had been disconnected. Directory Assistance had no other listing. Two e-mails went unanswered. I finally had the charge taken off my VISA. I refuse to pay shipping to send the squirrel back to them! I cannot believe that this company is so sloppily run.