The scoop on 'Loch Ness Water Gardens'

Loch Ness Water Gardens

1791 D Harper Street NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-757-3915

Comments:

Positive SabraKhan
Tiverton, RI (Zone 6b)
June 3, 2005
This is the first time I ordered water lilies from this company. I have ordered water plants from many other companies over the years. Loch Ness Water Gardens have, in my opinion, the best prices on waterlilies on the Internet.
I have gotten poor and inferior plants from other water gardening sites, but the plant I received from them was very healthy and far superior in size.
They also showed that "personal touch" that very few mail order and website companies have these days.
I put in a special request to Gwen and she was very obliging to see that it was carried out. The order also came much sooner than I had expected. I was very pleased with this company altogether.
I will be ordering again from Loch Ness Water Gardens and if you want good size, healthy and vigorous water plants at a great price, this is the place to get them!