The scoop on 'Spiro-Gro Plant Ladder'

Spiro-Gro Plant Ladder

Hartville, Ohio 44632 (United States)

Comments:

Neutral dharhay
Uniontown, OH
May 4, 2006
OOPs, I neglected removing the old address for the SpiroGro from a recent sale through Ebay. The correct address is:
Dave Harhay
13200 Williamsburg Av
Uniontown, OH 44685
dharhay@hiroad.net

I will be listing on Ebay for the month of May. Get the SpiroGro while you can because when we are out we are out. I make every one and we need the space for other items at our home.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Dave Harhay
Positive gdionelli
Huntington, WV (Zone 6a)
May 4, 2006
I just bought a SpiroGro plant ladder on eBay. It's a nice sturdy metal trellis that fits around the lamppost, so it's much neater than netting and sturdier than wooden trellises. It took about 10 seconds to install. And it was not expensive. The shipping was very quick, the seller notified me when it was on its way, and it came well boxed, with good directions.

I'd been on the lookout for a while for an unobtrusive trellis for a lightpost. It's nice to see that someone has come up with one.