The scoop on 'Seeds Unique'

Seeds Unique

1125 Barboa Ct
Belen, New Mexico 87002 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on November 1, 1998:
We specialize in unique varieties of flowers, vegetables and succulents.

No positives

Comments:

Negative growing
Osceola, WI
January 16, 2003
June 2001 I contacted them to check out there policy. A Claudia replied within a very short time. As I asked about what they did if they did not have what was ordered, she asked what I was planning to order. I replied with a small order to start. She said they had all and how much it came to. I told her I would mail my order the next day, which I did. After afew weeks a partial order arrived. They didn't send some at all and others they didn't send the stated amount of seeds. They added a note that the unused money would be a credit on my account. I wrote back and said I would like it returned. She agreed. I have been emailing her in request of my money every 30 to 60 days. Every so often she replies with either I will get it off tomorrow or verify my address. Which I have complied with everything she has asked. However that has been 1 year-7 months and as yet she hasn't refunded my few dollars. They do not hold up to there agreement.
Neutral tcromer
January 1, 2002
At first I was impressed, great selection, even better prices. I guess, you get what you pay for, hold true. I placed one order, and the next week I placed another, thinking my first one hadn't even arrived there yet. I waited and waited, and waited, I emailed them, and mailed them, and mailed them...still nothing, not even a reply to my letters. A friend of mine gave me the link for the B.B.B., and suggested I check out the company.Sure enough, the BBB comment was this company had a history of customer complaints, which USUALLY were resolved once the BBB came into the picture. So I emailed them one more time...Nothing. I filed a complaint against them. The next day, Seeds Unique emailed me, and gave me an excuse, and said my order would be in the mail by the end of the week *** NOTE*** on all my emails to them, I put exactly what I had ordered on BOTH orders, separated by order, since both were overdue. Well, 2 weeks give or take a day, my order came in, BUT it was only the first one I had placed.I waited another week or so, to see if my second one would come in....NOTHING (see a pattern developing?) Again I emailed them.... nothing. I emailed them again, with the subject "Final email, I want my second order NOW"The next day, to my surprise, they answered. They said they thought my order had been shipped, but would check into it, and promised to email me back that same day. That was 4 days ago, and I'm still waiting. I'm giving them 1 more week, then back to the BBB I go. I learned my lesson the hard way, and will ALWAYS check a company out before I buy from them! If you have had problems, try the BBB they may help (I did get 1/2 my seeds!)