The scoop on 'Horizen Hydroponics'

Horizen Hydroponics

1622 Leonard St. NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49428 (United States)

Phone: 866-791-1664

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive mollymistsmith
Valdosta, GA (Zone 8b)
April 11, 2009
I have placed 2 orders with Horizon Hydroponics in the last 60 days and I am extremely satisfied with the service I received. The products were just as described and the shipping was fast. Thanks Horizon Hydroponics!

Tami :)
Negative Hogold
Wallingford, PA
March 22, 2008
Order a couple of products from Horizen, only to be told that one of the items was out of stock and could not be found. I emailed them to cancel the order only to find out that they had already charged my credit card. I asked for a refund and three weeks later have not received it. After sending two emails finally got a response to a very nasty email I sent them. Here is part of the reply:

" Our online credit card processing was shut down several weeks ago due to numerous malicious attacks and fraudulent sales attempts on our website. To protect you and our customers from identity theft, our online gateway was closed and our records have been moved off line and lock-box encrypted for further security. As such, all of our internet credit card processing has ceased and we have no access to any credit card transaction information prior to the closure.

We received your email two days after we shut down the site asking to cancel the order. I want to apologize that no one emailed you back to inform you of this situation until today, nor emailed you back on the additional follow up emails. It was unknown to most of the staff that the gateway had closed. Your order had been filed for refund, but remained in limbo during this closure.

Be aware before you order. Is you information safe and will you ever see your product or a refund?
Positive newyellowroom
Grand Rapids, MI
January 2, 2007
This is a small store with lots of products packed in. The clerk was great! He was friendly and knowledgeable, and more concerned with helping us get what we needed for the best price than getting the biggest sale.
Positive 1234Super
Holland, MI
June 24, 2005
Horizen Hydroponics has a super clean store and lots of new products plus the one's I typically see in hydro shops. Their garden displays were top notch. The staff was very curteous, knowledgeable and spent time ensuring I knew how to use the greenhouse controller I just bought.

I live far enough away that I've started using their online shopping cart to save the drive and time. Same great service and my new 1000W two way Sunleaves Pulsar ballast, SolarMax bulb and ArcticSun Reflector showed up on my door step quickly, packaged properly and discretely wrapped. A+! They are my only source for Hydroponics equipment.