The scoop on 'Penya Seeds'

Penya Seeds

57 Wandle Ave
Bedford, Ohio 44146 (United States)

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Negative okayok
Albany, OR
January 12, 2014
Made order to Penya Seed on 12-15-13, no seed received by 12-31-13. Sent email requesting that seed be send, and/or email me with what they plan to do! It is 1-12-14, still no seed received or email from Penya seed. Paypal *penyaseedsc 4029357733 ca* charge my credit card on 12-15-13, the day I made the order! No seed received as of 1-12-14
Negative sandyrose
Orange, TX
September 18, 2013
I ordered some cabbage seeds from pennyaseeds and never got a reply, conformation, or the seeds. Have started the process to get a refund from paypal. I should have checked reviews before ordering, but have never been burned before this. Got a clue there might be a problem when I went to the web site and there is no phone number to contact them.
Negative daveman
Johnson City, TN
August 10, 2011
I ordered a packet of seeds from Penya seeds through paypal and was charged for the purchase instantly. After a few weeks went by and still haven't recieved anything, I sent an email to Peny seeds to enquire if my order had been shipped and didn't get a response so I ended up disputing this with paypal and thankfully was refunded. Penya seeds never responded.
Negative jspicker
Mount Holly, NJ
June 20, 2011
I placed an order for some seeds on May 31, 2011. I paid through PayPal and that's the only receipt I have so far for this transaction. I have not received confirmation of my order from the company nor have I received the seeds. They apparently do not have a phone number. I sent an e-mail to them over the weekend and have not yet received a response. I'm very close to asking PayPal to cancel this sale. I'll update this with an new information if I receive something from Penya Seeds.
Positive ocimum_nate
American Fork, UT (Zone 5a)
January 27, 2006
Excellent order turn around time. Placed my order and received it in the mail a few days later. I will follow up with a germination report. Packaging and instructions looked great too.