The scoop on 'Bloomin' Jungle'

Bloomin' Jungle

12716 Coleman Rd.
Red Creek, New York 13143 (United States)

Comments:

Positive leisure500
Indianapolis, IN
April 8, 2013
I've ordered a few times from Linda, and have always received healthy happy plants.

In addition, she has a great selection of plants to choose from.
Positive dogpen
Kingman, AZ
September 6, 2012
Received my 1st order today and could not be happier! Excellent packaging and the plants are a great size and in wonderful healthy condition. Almost all are in bloom or in bud or both! Prices are very fair and Linda is a super nice person! This will be my place to order. Joan
Neutral mommagoose
Harpursville, NY (Zone 5a)
January 19, 2011
Their link doesn't seem to exist any more.
Positive meag848
Kittrell, NC (Zone 7b)
January 8, 2011
Received a box of leaves in Jan. They arrived in perfect shape!! Thanks so very much Linda!! Two thumbs up!!
Positive suelon_99
Madison, WI
November 9, 2007
I have ordered at least 5 times, this weekend will be the 6th. I usually just order leaves, but recently got some sm starter plants; they arrived well packaged and in good shape. Some have already bloomed! The leaves are well packaged and also in good condition; I have only lost 1-2 out of 30 which is pretty good odds. Linda has been very good abt emailing that she has sent the order and when to expect them. Will continue to buy from her. They have a LOT of varieties to pick from.
Positive SaraCatherine
Waltham, MA (Zone 6a)
July 5, 2006
I ordered 25 baby african violets which arrived last week. They were packed very well for shipping, and looked good right after they arrived and still look great.
Positive TerryMI
Saint Clair Shores, MI (Zone 5b)
June 8, 2005
I've placed five orders with this company and have been very satisfied with everything I've received.
Positive mistymooney17
Primos, PA
February 26, 2005
Great company to deal with. I've placed 4 mail orders for violets leaves and bought from them at a show. Great quality leaves and wonderful packing and shipping. When I need more violets leaves I will buy from them again