The scoop on 'Bedrock Seed Bank'

Bedrock Seed Bank

Box 608
Sangudo, AB, Alberta T0E 2A0 (Canada)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
August 27, 2007
Very pleased with my first seed order from this company. Good germination, lots of seed in the packet, great selection of native plants to choose from and the price is very reasonable.

Two green thumbs up for their wonderful customer service!
I'll be ordering again next year.

Positive spklatt
Ottawa, ON (Zone 5a)
November 24, 2004
I first learned of this company at their stand at the Old Strathcona Farmer's Market in Edmonton. They have many types of seed packages, all very thoughtfully designed and assembled in nice little bags with a colour photo on front and planting info inside. A quote from the package: "We are dedicated to preserving open pollinated plants and sharing the beauty and diversity of them with others." They use no chemicals in seed production, and very little water.

A few examples of seed mixtures from their 'Theme Gardens' series are 'Tall Native Meadow Mixture', 'Tall Perennial Flower Mixture' and 'Native Xeriscape Flower Mixture'. I bought my seeds in summer '04 - a growing report will follow!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]