The scoop on 'Hydro Harry's (Harry's Garden Center)'

Hydro Harry's (Harry's Garden Center)

24500 Dequindre
Warren, Michigan 48091 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-461-8819

Visit Hydro Harry's (Harry's Garden Center) at:

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive verdigris
Brooklyn, NY
August 1, 2005
Have made multiple purchases with Harry's via Ebay (sellername hydroponicharry) and they are great to deal with. Fair prices, good selection, they answer email questions promptly and are quite friendly. Highly recommended source for gardening supplies.
Positive garyj59
Sheboygan, WI (Zone 5a)
March 19, 2005
I ordered a Green Thumb 2ft lighting system and got it for $30.00 cheaper than anywhere else and free shipping.The only thing that [ticked] me off about them was I also ordered a grow mat for $26.00,my order was processed at noon on that sunday and I checked the website at 3pm and it had gone on sale for $21.00.
Positive porcubat
Brookline, MA
November 30, 2004
Summary: CHEAP, FAST SHIPPING w/ excellent notification.

I don't know a thing about hydroponics, which this site seems to specialize in, but I *LOVE* the price they had on the light system I wanted. I got a 4 foot "Green Thumb" lighting system for $25-$50 cheaper than any other place I found on the web, AND with FREE SHIPPING (which would normally be a killer on something that big).

My stuff was shipped within a day or two, and arrived with a hilarious free T-shirt that says "Cheap Harry's" or something like that with an amusing picture.... I received prompt confirmatory and shipping-notification emails.

I was a little worried ordering from an unknown place with such too-good-to-be-true prices, but I was pleasantly rewarded for my venture. They seem to have a retail store as well, and I'd go there if it weren't so far away. My order came with a warm, fuzzy, "there are still good, honest, friendly web-business people out there" feeling.

Their website needs a little help, but I still found what I wanted, so no big complaint there.