The scoop on 'Impressive Irises'

Impressive Irises

Positive 77sunset
Merino
Australia
January 23, 2009
These lovely people are so helpful and really try to give you the irises you want. I have bought here for several years now and cannot speak highly enough of their service.
Their plants are all healthy and a good size.
I will definitely be buying here again.
Positive Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ (Zone 9a)
December 3, 2004
Les and Colleen Modra own Impressive Irises. This is the first year I have ordered from them. I used E-mail to correspond and place an order with them. Colleen was more than helpful - helping me to place my first ever overseas order.

She worked with me on shipping arrangements, and kept me up to date throughout the whole process. She even notified me on the day my order was sent out, and asked that I notify her when my order arrived. (Which I did).

My order arrived in excellent condition. The iris rhizomes were fresh, healthy, and of nice size. (EMS Postal Delivery is available for speedy overseas delivery, at the expensense of the customer, and well worth it.)

Bonuses are included if more than 3 rhizomes are ordered. Substitutions are available if varieties are out of stock. Any losses within the first year will be replaced. And if any variety is incorrectly supplied, it too will be replaced free of charge. For available shipping times for your area, contact and ask.

A big plus, for those who like irises, they carry many irises not found in the USA.

I would most certainly order from them again! It was a very pleasant experience.