The scoop on 'SeedsHawaii'

SeedsHawaii

400 Hualani St # 380
Hilo, Hawaii 96720 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive flower36child
Middletown, NJ
December 22, 2009
I placed an order of seeds in late summer and had excellent germination rates on Tahitian Gardenia. Received an informational email describing germination instructions and was pleasantly surprised by the results. I would definitely order from them again.
Positive treehugggr
New Port Richey, FL (Zone 9b)
December 29, 2008
Allen responded very fast and his demeanor was cordial. He gave an honest answer to an inquiry of seed availability. His website is easily navigable, not losing the surfer in endless page-turns...

Allen, thank you, sir. We will do more business soon.
Positive Chantell
Middle of, VA (Zone 7a)
April 20, 2008
I can't say enough positive about Allen/SeedsHawaii!!! I don't think I've ever dealt with a business that returned emails as quickly or answered as thoroughly. He is absolutely incredible!!! Despite his supply being low he sent out my large order within days of receiving payment. What a surprise to received such well packed seeds - not only the ones I ordered but bonus seeds as well. Allen was a joy to work with!!!
Positive cheryldawn
Lakeland, FL
July 25, 2007
I had a very pleasant and positive experience with seeds hawaii.com. I asked questions about the Hawaiian ti and Allen got right back to me. I asked more questions a couple weeks later. He got right back to me again.
I ordered and he got right back to tell me he got the order. Then again to tell me when he was shipping them. Then a couple days later to see if they arrived okay and was I happy with it?
I was VERY happy. The cuttings were very fresh, fat and healthy looking and very well packed. It beats some I got off ebay that were more expensive and they had rot on the end I had to cut off until there were only nubs left.
Allen of seeds hawaii offered Hawaiian ti cuttings that were inexpensive to buy and much bigger and wayyyy healthier then the ones I got off eBay. He also emailed me info and tips on growing them.
I have no worry about buying anything from him in the future.
Thanks Allen, why can't all businesses be this way?
On July 26th, 2007, cheryldawn added the following:

P.S. He also sent me an extra big, fat, cutting as a gift. Thanks Allen.
Positive bbinnj
West Orange, NJ (Zone 6a)
August 25, 2006
I was looking for different cordylines, and this site has an impressive variety. The owner, Allen Goodson, replied to my questions, kept me informed about when the logs would be harvested and shipped, how to plant, etc. They have a minimum order amount, but then so do a lot of other nurseries listed at DG. The price per log was very small, so I got a lot of cordyline logs, and the shipping price was very fair. The order came fast too. I've planted most of the logs and am eagerly awaiting their growth. BTW, the logs are huge, easily twice the size of cordyline logs from other suppliers. Like getting 2 for the price of one.
On September 20th, 2006, bbinnj added the following:

The other week the owner e-mailed me to find out how the cordyline logs I planted were doing. How is that for customer service? Every company should learn from this one.