The scoop on 'Lakeside Nursery Inc.'

Lakeside Nursery Inc.

2580 Gold Mine Rd.
Dallas, Georgia 30157 (United States)

Phone: 770-443-5266
Fax: 678-363-9551

Company Comment, posted on December 6, 2004:
Lakeside Nursery is a wholesale grower of premium quality plant material. We specialize in Leyland Cypress, Green Giant Arborvitae, Knockout Roses and other evergreens. We have been active in horticulture and agriculture for 4 generations. We grow a large selection of trees and shrubs for the landscape industry and the general public. We offer some of our smaller sized items for sale on our website, and offer many more larger sizes at the nursery.

Comments:

Positive Mikkramer
Guyton, GA
January 20, 2005
This was without a doubt the best experience I have had with researching, ordering, and receiving plants. I found Lakeside Nursery via the internet. After reviewing their website, I decided to call the company and ask some questions regarding the plants I wanted to order. Bob described to me the size and condition of the plants (in a very friendly and considerate manner). When all questions were answered I decided to place my order. The process (packing, shipping, etc.) was explained to me from start to finish to eliminate any surprises. My plants shipped (as promised) on a Monday and they were delivered (across state) and received on Tuesday. I could not be happier with these plants. There was no exaggeration as to their size and condition. They are beautiful and healthy (and even larger than I expected). As a matter of fact, I will be placing a second order in the next day or two. In addition to this whole experience, the price was absolutely fantastic. I got my money's worth and more. Thanks, Mike