The scoop on 'Pleasant Valley Glads & Dahlias'

Pleasant Valley Glads & Dahlias

87 Edward Street
Agawam, Massachusetts 01001 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative stevepist
Plover, WI
April 25, 2014
I have grown dahlias for over 35 years and have purchased from a variety of online sellers--the tubers I received from this company were under-sized and the dahlia collection consisted of 12 single tubers with stem, but none of these were labelled, so I have no idea what they are. I contacted the company and was told there was a little bit of everything in the collection.
Positive linette2001
Gainesville, FL (Zone 8b)
May 21, 2011
I ordered the rainbow mix of glads and received nice healthy corms with bonus ones. Owner was easy to contact when I had a question about my order.
Positive unal
Santa Ynez, CA
July 13, 2005
I have ordered from this company several times and each time the product has been great. When ordering late, the substitutions took in mind the color and type I had originally ordered.
Neutral riosamba
Marlboro, NJ
August 27, 2004
I ordered eight AA dahlias which I had never grown before from the company. I know that I plant dahlias well as I received six dinnerplate dahlias from J & P which are all over six feet tall with numerous large flowers. I e-mailed the company that only three were really growing properly and never received a response. I also ordered late in the season and they should have told me to wait untill spring 2005 according to my local nursery. I have ordered more dahlias for next year from a different grower.