The scoop on 'Accent Dahlias'

Accent Dahlias

2905 S. Machias Road
Snohomish, Washington 98290 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-299-7184

Comments:

Positive wetdogfarm
Eveleth, MN (Zone 3a)
May 12, 2012
Just as everyone else has commented, the tubers were well packed, well marked and healthy. I had 1 of 5 whither with bud death after receiving, but all 5 did have visible buds upon receipt, which is usually not the case when I have ordered from other dahlia specialists. I also ordered from Accent last year and the plants grew large even though the tubers he sends are usually quite small. When I dug I had nice clumps to winter over. I quit ordering from other dahlia suppliers since I found Accent.
Positive Olgochka
Stockholm
Sweden
March 20, 2012
I'm ordering dahlia tubers from Accent Dahlias for second year in a row and definitely will order again in the future. Quality of tubers is excellent, perfect packaging, fine shipping conditions. I also like very much that all correspondence is going very smooth and all my questions being promptly responded. All tubers produce beautiful healthy dahlia plants according to the named variety.

Very pleasant experience overall!
Positive lisaaj
Columbus, OH
July 25, 2011
I ordered eight dahlia tubers, all different varieties, from Accent Dahlias this past winter. It was a bit complicated to order because you can't order on their website; had to print out my order and mail in a check. However, everything else was great! The tubers arrived on the date I requested them, and all eight have grown and are terrific in my garden! I have never had every single tuber in an order from other sources grow- there are always a few duds. Very high quality here. My only request would be for their on-line catalog to list the estimated height of each plant- I had to guess and my stakes are too short on several of these giants!
Positive tubertutor
New Haven, MI
January 27, 2011
Had a bad experience from another Washington state grower the year before so decided to try Ken. I wasnt really impressed by the size of some of the tubers,but the end result spoke for itself. All of the tubers spouted were healthy and strong,flowers were phenomenal even better than some of the pictures and most produced multiple tubers when dug up in the fall. Accent will be on the top of my list for the coming year.
Positive Poochella
Issaquah, WA (Zone 7a)
April 10, 2010
Posted on May 25, 2006, updated April 10, 2010
My first order from Accent arrived weeks ago in excellent shape. Tubers werer clearly labelled and carefully packaged. All tubers have gone on to sprout. Good stuff!

I'd also like to tell everyone of the wonderful photo gallery on Accent's website. If you have nothing to do all winterand long for a floral uplift: check it out. Then order with confidence if you spot some dahlias you'd like to try!
On April 10th, 2010, Poochella added the following:

2010 Update: Ditto on all the above. Well eyed tubers, labeling, packing, and shipped on time. A+ for Accent Dahlias.
Positive queequeg_1
Pinellas Park, FL (Zone 10a)
March 4, 2010
Received my order today. Beautiful tubers-healthy and plump with multiple eyes. Packed wonderfully(lots of insulation)-made it here unfrozen, which is no small feat in this crazy winter! Wishing I had ordered more and may have to jot over to the website to see what's still left in stock! Will definitely buy from next year.
Positive Rubies77
Staten Island, NY
May 23, 2009
The tubers arrived in excellent condition. I am very pleased with Ken's dahlias, and highly recommend him.
Positive gracesmith
Longmeadow, MA
April 8, 2009
Great experience ordering from Accent Dahlias! Of course, i waited until the last possible minute to order for this summer...not only did Ken have a wonderful selection, but was courteous, prompt, and an overall excellent communicator. I'll definitely order from Accent Dahlias again!
Positive pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY (Zone 7a)
October 18, 2008
Great healthy tubers, arrived precisely on time and grew very well. I'd gladly do business with Ken - an honorable guy.
Positive sabinka
Bainbridge Island, WA
July 29, 2008
I am very happy with my order, tubers were clearly marked ,healthy and are bloomig right now. Strong plants and flowers.Also great communication from the seller.
Positive jessmerritt
(Zone 7b)
May 11, 2008
Excellent service from this company. There were follow up emails on my order if there were any questions and all tuber sprouted and are doing well now.
Positive mijardin
Seymour, TN
April 13, 2007
My last year tubers produced beautiful flowers. Ordered again this year & received excellent service.
Positive Steve_D
Massapequa Park, NY (Zone 7a)
March 3, 2007
One of the best! Always fair and straight with the truth. A pleasure to do business with.
Positive jsmy
Palo Alto, CA
October 19, 2006
I ordered about 10 dahlias from Accent Dahlias. Ken was super helpful with suggestions for prolific bloomers. The tubers were healthy and all bloomed and thrived. I couldn't be happier! They are still flowering and looking great. I'm thinking about placing my order for next year soon!
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
April 21, 2006
I received my order from this company a few days ago and was very pleased. The tubers were fresh, plump and had multiple eyes. Everything was clearly labled and packaged well. The prices were great and the selection wonderful. If you're looking for great dahlias, look no further than Accent Dahlias.
Positive Yasemin
Asheville, NC
January 3, 2006
The owner Mr. Ken Greenway was incredibly helpful.
Not only did he send me wonderful tubers packed so meticulously for my garden also he gave me great directions on how to care for my tubers with his emails along with descriptive pictures .
His is one of the best companies I have dealt with in the internet. He takes pride in raising dahlias and most importantly in the success of his clients.
I grew exceptional dahlias this year because of Mr Greenways wonderful stock.
I would highly recommend Accent Dahlias.
You will not go wrong if you decide to purchase top quality show Dahlias from Mr Greenway.