The scoop on 'Nicky's Nursery'

Nicky's Nursery

33, Fairfield Road
Broadstairs, CT10 2JU
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 44 (0) 1843 600972

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on December 1, 2001:
I would like to point out that after reading your report the disclaimer window has now been modified to open only once throughout the time a visitor is viewing all the website. For all your seed requirements visit http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seeds/Kind regards Nicola Nicky's Mail Order Seedstel/fax 44 (0) 1843 600972 http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seeds/

Comments:

Negative andy60
Warsaw
Poland
July 15, 2013
I ordered some seeds from Nickys Nursery in March.I received only 6 seeds of Trinidad 7 Pot Jonah,3 pieces of seeds without quality and one piece of pepper fruit as a 10th seed!All seeds dark braun color without germination.I sent two e-mails asking for clarification but no answer.Frivolous company selling junk exactly deducted.
Positive vitrsna
Colima
Mexico (Zone 11)
March 25, 2013
I have just received my first order from Nicky's Nursery which i am very pleased to have recently discovered. The packaging of the seeds and information label are excellent as is communication and response time. From the UK to Mexico in 5 days short of a month is excellent time, especially these days. I look forward to visiting Nicky's again for seeds needs.
Positive bopoh
Almaty
Kazakhstan
August 30, 2012
Ordered some seeds this month, the package arrived to Kazakhstan in about 3 weeks in perfect condition.
All seeds are all nicely packed in double packets with labels containing germination and growing instructions.
Great selection and prices, easy to order from the website.
Positive ainfant
Montevideo
Uruguay
April 27, 2010
I've ordered several times from Nicky's Nursery. All of my orders arrived quickly (please note that I live in Uruguay, South America) and in perfect condition. The seeds were perfectly packaged and had very high germination rates, which is especially good as I always ordered conifers. I'll definitely order again.Highly recommended.
Positive fofo2009
Papeete
Polynesia (French)
May 25, 2009
Livraison assez rapide et complète. Prix très raisonnables. Bonne germination des graines. Choix étendu. pas de doutes je continuerai à être client et recommande volontiers ce site.
Positive botanikk
sassari
Italy
March 3, 2009
No problems and seed quality good.
Positive iloveroman
Leicester
United Kingdom
March 29, 2006
Excellent website. Seeds arrived quickly and in condition. Would def. use again.
Positive newbrunswick
August 20, 2005
Fantastic selection! Nicky's Nursery website is easy to navigate and informative. I ordered several packets of seeds in July 2005 for fall planting. I didn't purchase a phytosanitary certificate, but had no problems with all of the seeds clearing Canada customs. Customer service is excellent! Not only was my order filled quickly (and completely), I was also notified by e-mail when my order was despatched. The seeds are all well packaged and labeled. They even include free seeds with every order. Can't wait to determine what the germination rate is next year.
Positive Iann
Manchester
United Kingdom
July 5, 2003
Excellent service. Superb packaging and labelling. Easy to order from the website. 100% germination on wave petunias and just about 100% on everything else. This will be the first place I buy next year.
Positive squire
January 18, 2003
Excellent service and germination rates, the catalogue on CD rom is a good idea. I shall be using them instead of the another UK company I have used for a number of years.
Other seed stores have a lot to learn to be able to compete with them on customer care and seed quality.
Positive robin567
January 1, 2001
I have received seed from Nicky's Mail Order Seeds in 3 DAYS. Any queries and they reply very quickly and very helpful in locating seed that is not in their online catalog I even received their online catalog on CD-ROM free.