The scoop on 'Plants 4 Presents'

Plants 4 Presents

No address on file.

Phone: 0845 226 8026

Company Comment, posted on December 15, 2004:
We deliver quality flowering plants, indoor trees and herbs as gifts. All our plants are sent gift wrapped with a handwritten card for UK delivery. I look forward to hearing your visitors' comments.

Comments:

Positive sarahjf
December 9, 2009
The plants are always beautiful, on time and last a long time. Friendly team at the end of the phone to answer any care-related questions, though all plants come with care instructions. The orchid is a big hit and is requested over and over again!
Positive markyboy
Brighton
United Kingdom
December 8, 2009
- Great service and advice
- My mum loves your plants everytime!
Positive ali_on_thames
April 28, 2005
I received a beautiful orchid sent by someone else to me -healthy and well-packed, with a personal message on the card. I have also used them to send plants to others and they were efficient, also really helpful and friendly when I spoke to them on the phone. I will definitely be using them again!
Positive PETER999
lewes
United Kingdom
March 19, 2005
ordered a moth orchid. arrived on time and perfectly packed and bigger than I expected. Delighted with the service
Peter