The scoop on 'Lone Star Orchids'

Lone Star Orchids

6604 Nusser Ln
Austin, Texas 78739 (United States)

Phone: 866-433-8256
Fax: 512-275-6013

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Comments:

Positive Nan
SW, WI (Zone 4b)
September 25, 2007
Great service! Ordered Friday afternoon, had it (From TX to WI) Monday! Excellent communication - lowest price found for Neem oil and actual shipping charged - Highly recommend!
Positive katwomn59
Austin, TX (Zone 8b)
July 8, 2006
Another satisfied customer!. I have found them to be nice people, and provide excellent customer service! I buy coconut husk chips from them. They get them from a high quality supplier and pre-wash them before bagging. I do not have the room to buy the chips in bales and I like being able to buy just the amounts I need. I originally bought from them because I live in the their local area and could save on shipping. Unfortunately they are moving to another state, but I will continue to buy from them and gladly pay shipping!
Positive wildflower8143
Norwalk, CT
March 11, 2006
This is a wonderful company to do business with. Their prices are fantastic, great products, they responded to emailed questions the same day, they looked for the least expensive way to mail the package, they packaged it wonderfully, and it arrived in record time.
I would recommend this company to anyone and will definitely be doing business with them again in the future.