The scoop on 'Texas Pecan Nursery, Inc.'

Texas Pecan Nursery, Inc.

Box 306
Chandler, Texas 75758 (United States)

Comments:

Positive lightwve
Hallsville, TX
October 21, 2006
I used to live about 30m from this site. This was my 1st intro to bare root planting. Kinda scary but the people were very helpful. I have spent several thousands with them since then and they have provided me with great products. Bare root is the cheapest way to go. I don't know whether they ship or not, I just dropped in. I have moved from the area since then so my last experience was 3 years ago.
The place is about 10 miles West of Tyler, TX.
Sure I lost some plants, but mostly my fault, some them.
I had them give replacements when their fault, so I have no complaints. No matter what anyone says, you will not have 100% success with any plant.