The scoop on 'Drago Cactoid'

Drago Cactoid

8 Bailey Rd
Andover, Connecticut 06232 (United States)

Comments:

Positive PatrickNH
Barnstead, NH
May 2, 2011
I recently contacted Ken about purchasing some seeds while at the CT Cactus and Succulent Society show. He made no promises, but said that he would look and bring what I wanted if he had any left. Not only did he bring some, but he offered some extras as well. I felt badly that I was not interested in amorphophalus, the only other things he was selling, because I would have liked to purchase something more from him just to repay his generosity. Nice guy.
Positive alouicious
Folsom, CA
September 14, 2007
I got the seeds fairly quickly. Communication from the seller was excellent- he also e-mailed me a tracking number.
Positive rupert6868
Birmingham, AL
July 24, 2007
I ordered two rare plants from the web site. I received both plants in good condition, these were tubers of a sort and they already had buds on them. They were packed well, the buds were intact. I found the shipping charges to be reasonable. One of the guys at the web site also said he would keep an eye out for a rare plant I'm looking for. An extremely positive experience for me.
Positive Mumofmonsters
Stanford-le-Hope
United Kingdom
July 8, 2007
Very helpful, friendly emails. Great Amorphophallus tubers. Bigger and better than expected.
Positive hachi6
May 24, 2007
I recieved the seeds in just a few days. They were carefully packaged and well protected. I am looking forward to growing the seeds. Thank you for the excelent service.
Positive blazer_007
Poulsbo, WA
January 5, 2006
This is a great place to order from. I placed my order on sunday, heard back later that day and recieved my order by thursday! The products I recieved were great size and arrived in great shape. He also threw in some extra seeds and a tuber!

I definately plan on ordering again in the future. Thanks, Jeff

Positive carnivorkid
Philadelphia, PA
September 29, 2005
I ordered amorphophallus bulbs this year and was very pleased. They were the nicest quality amorphophallus tuber i ever purchased and they are large tubers for the price! The owner is very friendly and helpfull answering many questions. I will definately be ordering again.
Positive dave12122
East Haddam, CT
August 26, 2005
I have had the privilege of visiting Ken's greenhouse and the Amorphophallus are really well grown! It's hard to find plants of this size and quality on the internet, so if you can't visit in person, please know you are getting extremely high quality material that is rarely (if ever) available. A++++++++
Positive skilledwithands
Issaquah, WA
July 12, 2005
the site has great selection and the owner is friendly and willing to answer questions... Great experiencing ordering from him.

Chris
Positive katgardens
Hildebran, NC (Zone 7b)
March 2, 2005
Ken has always got some interesting amorphophallus species . I have bought fom him twice,will buy again! Always friendly e-mails and great to deal with! Kerry Teague
Positive plantbug
Asheboro, NC
January 10, 2005
I received my order in a timely fashion and had a nice surprise on the size of the bulbs. I will order from Ken again in the future.