The scoop on 'Herbalistics'

Herbalistics

Billinudgel, NSW, 2483
(Australia)

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive chrissy100
Sydney
August 28, 2009
I was very happy with my order ...prompt service and lovely seeds. I will buy from them again.
Positive Lem79
Gold Coast
February 19, 2005
I've ordered several times from Herbalistics, and every time I've been more than happy with their service. Each plant I've ordered has been very healthy, clean, carefully packed and correctly labelled. They even gave me a free plant with one order, a nice touch.

Well done to Darren and Sybille of Herbalistics!
Positive muezzin
Sydney
December 29, 2004
This company practices the value of QUALITY in their products. Their range of ethnobotanical stuff is concise, and intimately understood by Darren (the owner). When you buy a plant, the plant is healthy, well developed and correctly identified. Seeds are always fresh and viable. Extracts are fresh and potent.

I wish there were more nurseries like Herbalistics in Australia - i.e. nurseries run by people who have a passion for what they do.