The scoop on 'The Silky Store'

The Silky Store

P.O. Box 317,
Midland, North Carolina 28107 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-605-0001

Comments:

Positive EtUxor
Louisville, KY (Zone 6a)
July 14, 2006
I ordered a folding pruning saw-- great price and 2 day delivery. Great communication about the status of my order via email. I look forward to doing business with The Silky Store again and highly recommend this vendor.
Positive StonesThrowFarm
Columbia, SC (Zone 8a)
March 18, 2006
I ordered a Super Accel 210 folding saw. It is an amazing saw. I've been using a Felco, but this far surpasses that in quality and cutting ability. I'm using it for tree and large shrub pruning and it easily cuts through a 3 inch diameter limb. At $28. it was well priced. It arrived 2 days after the order was placed, very well packaged and as ordered. I will certainly do business with Silky in the future and am pleased to have found them.
Positive Dogzilla
Tallahassee, FL (Zone 8b)
January 3, 2005
I ordered a telescoping pole saw from this company. It arrived immediately but when I saw it in person, it was really much more tool than I needed and thought I could use. I contacted the company in NC, and they very graciously agreed to accept a return. They sent UPS to my house to pick up the saw and upon receipt of it, they credited the credit card charges as well as the initial shipping charges!

This company gets an "outstanding" from me in terms of customer service. The products appear to be very good quality and the service is simply excellent.