The scoop on 'Buggy Crazy'

Buggy Crazy

42978 Green Mountain Drive
Lebanon, Oregon 97355-9134 (United States)

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

Editor's Comment:
Closed Per their website, Buggy Crazy is no longer accepting mail orders.

Company Comment, posted on June 22, 2008:
DUE TO THE ANTI FARMING ATTITUDE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE STATE OF OREGON AND ESPECIALLY THE BLATANT IGNORING OF THE DOG AND NOISE ORDINANCES OF LINN COUNTY THE THE WEBSITE IS CLOSED, ITEMS ARE LEFT UP FOR REFERENCE ONLY, ORDERING HAS BEEN DISABLED.
NO LILY BULBS ARE AVAILABLE, DUE TO THE CONSTANT AND BLATANT DOG BARKING AND RUNNING LOOSE AROUND AND ON OUR PROPERTY I QUIT CARING FOR THE LILIES, REPLANTING OR HARVESTING. AND THE IRRIGATION DISTRICT REFUSES TO HONOR OUR CONTRACT WITH THEM SO NEARLY ALL OF OUR CROPS WERE LOST.

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Neutral LeeAnne151
Portland, OR
June 10, 2011
Posted on April 9, 2009, updated June 10, 2011
Rubrum lilies were outstanding. Huge and reasonably priced. People knocked on the door to ask about them. They are coming up now for their second season and have multiplied.

Customer service was excellent. My questions were answered before I purchased and I was advised which species lilies would do well in my garden conditions. I was advised when the order was received and when it would ship.

I'm sorry to have to say that the other two species lilies did not come up. They were L. lankongense and L. columbianum. Their bulbs were very small when I received them and I actually forgot about them until I ran across email confirmation of my order and realized hey< those never grew. I purchased a lot of mail order bulbs that fall and should have paid more attention to record keeping.
On June 10th, 2011, LeeAnne151 added the following:

The rubrum lilies have continued to grow and multiply. They have been wonderful.

I was very surprised to see two L. lankongense growing this year after so much time. They are about a foot tall right now.

L. columbianum never grew.
Company representative comment on April 9, 2009:

On Apr 8, 2009 9:54 PM, Buggy Crazy responded:

I am sorry your species lilies didn't come up, but given the unusually cold and wet spring we had in Oregon last year many of the L. columbianum did not come up last season, although the bulbs were all still there, and healthy until I found them with the shovel during harvest last year. Species lilies can be very picky growers and are prone to sulking the first year after planting, L. lanknogense has shoots that tend to wander several feet before emerging and none of our field plants bloomed last year due to the weather, it is hard to say if any were missing since they sneak around. I know you are new to species lilies and did advise to keep the species away from your soaker hoses to avoid over watering, but it is possible that they may have rotted over the summer, it is also possible that they may emerge this spring. Because many species lilies are so finicky I do not guarantee survival in anyone's garden, only to arrive alive and to be healthy, but I could have advised you more on the particulars of growing species lilies had you contacted me when you became aware they were not showing a sprout last spring-summer.

Positive genesis215
Columbus, OH
December 20, 2010
Posted on January 4, 2010, updated December 20, 2010
I received my order for seeds quickly and I am very excited to grow lilies from seed for the first time. I must confess that I think I have a "growing" addiction to lilies as warned. Can these be winter sown safely?
On December 20th, 2010, genesis215 added the following:

I know they are closed now, but I have to tell you I did successfully winter sow the lilies and they grew quite big in one season.
Company representative comment on January 4, 2010:
On Jan 4, 2010 11:15 AM, Buggy Crazy responded with:

Thank-you for ordering! I don't recall which seeds you got but most lilies have exacting requirements and there are some instructions on the labels, more details on the website. They usually need bottom heat and grow lights to start them inside the winter, you can wait until spring when nature provides the correct conditions, except for some species and orientals which are best started in a bag of moist media as they need cycles of warm and cold before they will germinate.

Positive gardenfanatic2
Lees Summit, MO
August 6, 2010
The bulbs I've gotten from Buggy Crazy were huge, healthy bulbs that grew into beautiful, healthy lilies. I'm very sorry to see her go out of business.
Positive dmac085
Greensboro, NC (Zone 7a)
January 18, 2010
I really couldn't be happier with my order. I really should have been ordering from her for years (since first joining DG--shoulda listened to everyone!). I placed an order for the mixed all season lilies bulk box and a mixed oriental lily box both about $45 each.
Our weather went below freezing for the first time in I don't know how long and she actually was watching MY weather temps and informed me that she would hold the order until there was a better window for shipping and temps were up. Shipped a couple of weeks later.
I finally understand all the photos and chat regarding the colossal size of some of these bulbs. In each box I got 1 that was the size of a Blooming Onion from Outback Steakhouse!
Each box had about 30 bulbs which was more than stated in the classified ad and all are plump and healthy and much larger than you typically will find offered retail or wholesale. I think I can even try planting some of the few scales I found in each package too:)
I'm thrilled with my mix but I know that if BuggyCrazy is up and running I'll be placing another order at some point:lol:

Positive mgj
Santa Rosa, CA
January 4, 2010
WOW! Bulbs, Service, Packing - So amazing! I hope you can work out
your issues and your home and work become a peaceful place again.
Thank you for such great service and products.
Positive clpgirl
Chippewa Lake, OH (Zone 5b)
January 2, 2010
Posted on November 21, 2009, updated January 02, 2010
Another A++ transaction with BC. Bulbs are large, firm, and extras were great! I'm so glad I found this great source, and will definitely be back time and again. Thanks for listing BC-hope you are around for a LONG time!!
On January 2nd, 2010, clpgirl added the following:

A++++ to Lisa for another great transaction. I wanted to get some of her recently listed lily collections althrough I am in one of the 'frozen' zones. Lisa worked with me on shipping to try to find a window when the bulbs were least likely to freeze. She took my preferences into account in making up the collections. I cannot BELIEVE the dimensions and weights of the bulbs, and how many she got in the boxes! And packed them so I can hold them in the basement until planting times. As always communications were clear, shipping info up to date, packing very well done.

Lisa is an extremely responsible, generous, and caring vendor, with gorgeous, healthy bulbs, . It can't get any better than this!
Positive mamajack
Fate, TX (Zone 8a)
January 2, 2010
softballs and grapefruit came to mind when i opened my lily bulbs. at least one is as big as a cauliflower. i was lucky enough to get in on the end of the year clearance bulbs. these were buggy's "less desirables". haha she hand picked them too as she knows i can't grow orientals. but i think i got some of everything else. i love her bulbs. frankly i love her snarkiness about the way her state govt. interferes with her trying to make an honest living too. speak with boldness buggy, this is America. lol.
Positive Badgertalk
Nashville, TN (Zone 6a)
November 24, 2009
My first order just arrived. The bulbs are huge and fresh. Everything was well packed. Shipping was very quick. Communication was very fast. I will order from this company again.
Positive MaryCorbett
Niceville, FL (Zone 8b)
November 21, 2009
Ordered 3 lilies from Lisa in early November. She emailed promptly, shipped them quickly, and they are very large, healthy bulbs. She also included an extra 'gift' oriental lily!! I will continue to order from her because she knows how to treat her customers!
Positive ge1836
Pittsford, NY (Zone 6a)
November 20, 2009
Its my first experience with Buggy Crazy bulbs.
WHAT have I been buying all my life? ! ! !.
The service is superb and the bulbs are beyond top size.
I was amazed at how large Asiatics were.
Its not my last order by ant means.
Lisa is a gem to work with.
Positive sillybug5
Winston Salem, NC (Zone 7a)
November 19, 2009
Posted on November 11, 2009, updated November 19, 2009
Posted on October 30, 2009, updated November 11, 2009
Posted on October 26, 2009, updated October 30, 2009
Posted on October 17, 2009, updated October 26, 2009
Gorgeous Lily bulbs!!! Every aspect of this transaction was perfect. Communication was first rate. Shipping was faster than the speed of sound, and OH! such large, beautiful lilies!!! Thanks, in advance, for a beautiful July and August 2010!
On October 26th, 2009, sandnsea2 added the following:

What makes this such an astonishing transaction is that not only are the bulbs huge and wonderful, but the communication is quick and responsive, every step of the way!!! A perfectly run business! KUDOS! AAAAA+++++
On October 30th, 2009, sandnsea2 added the following:

Today another order arrived and I just have to say how huge and beautiful the bulbs are! And she generously added a gargantuan(Grapefruit size) Bonus bulb. Delighted to have found this excellent vendor. Simply the best.
On November 11th, 2009, sandnsea2 added the following:

Another flawless order was received of HUGE Lily bulbs with the most lovely free bonus bulbs tucked in! A joy to do business with this excellent seller. Threads in the Lily forums are all raving about her bulbs!! AAAAA+++++
On November 19th, 2009, sandnsea2 added the following:

Just received a beautiful order of Lilies. They are positively huge and gorgeous, as well as the very generous, 4 inch diameter, Bonus Bulb!
They arrived here super fast, 3 days after placing my order.
Fabulous Lisa, is beyond compare.
Positive pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY (Zone 7a)
November 17, 2009
Excellent communication, the speediest delivery I've ever had from any company, very well packaged, and the most enormous bulbs I've ever seen - 3" wide and high is HUGE to me! I simply couldn't be more pleased and I will order from Lisa/Buggy Crazy with pleasure and confidence.

I placed the order on Thursday, 11/12 and they arrived today! That's speedy and I'm thrilled.
Positive keelybird57
Aurora, IL
November 12, 2009
This is the second year I purchased from Lisa. They are just as HUGE as they were last year. I've purchased from 3 other lily growers and the size doesn't come close to these. Additionally, she is great with communication, great follow through, and package arrived exactly when she said it would.
Positive DonnaMack
Elgin, IL (Zone 5a)
November 11, 2009
I received my first order from Buggy Crazy, via Pacific Northwest Lily Society. I was extremely pleased with the very large bulbs that I received. I ordered from several fine companies this year but hers were the biggest. I had heard favorable comments from others and was not diappointed. And I look very forward to ordering again.
Neutral Adaylilyfan
York, PA
November 11, 2009
I am writing this in support of Buggy Crazy's comments. I admire her willingness to take a stand on serious issues. I wish I could rate her positive, but I have never ordered from her. People who have not ordered from a vendor should not use Garden Watch Dog to post either positive or negative ratings. It's wrong and ruins the validity of an otherwise useful tool. JK
Company representative comment on November 11, 2009:
On Nov 11, 2009 6:49 AM, Buggy Crazy responded with:

Thank you for your kind remarks, but the truth is I would rather NOT be a watchdog 30. I would rather be paid for my products and have the right to make a living where I am stuck scratching out a living instead of having my livelihood destroyed by the attitude the Pacific Northwest now has.

Negative Pinguicula
Yelm, WA (Zone 7a)
November 11, 2009
Is this an actual catalog? It seemed like the owner is just using the web page to slam Oregon state and whine about personal problems. I was going to order but found the lack of professionalism disturbing. I'm really confused as to how this made the top 30 when it is stated over and over again that they are getting rid of most of their stock and suffering enormous plant losses.
Company representative comment on November 11, 2009:
On Nov 10, 2009 6:56 PM, Buggy Crazy responded with:

Positive bbrookrd
Nantucket, MA (Zone 7a)
November 9, 2009
Posted on September 21, 2006, updated November 09, 2009
On Aug 5 2006 I placed a bulb order with Buggycrazy. The order arrived promptly, well packaged and the bulbs and seeds looked healthy and larger than I have seen elsewhere. My fall blooming crocus have bloomed and look terrific. I am sure the spring bulbs will thrive. I was so pleased that I have just submitted another order for 36 Lily bulbs. Thank you, Patti
On October 21st, 2006, bbrookrd added the following:

After very good e-mail notification about shipping dates, I relieved as promised, two more boxes of healthy and whooping great big bulbs. The only draw back is that I need to dig way bigger holes than I normally do to accomodate these very generous bulbs. Patti
On August 11th, 2007, bbrookrd added the following:

On May 10 2007 I ordered a nice selection of narcissus. I received the box already that contains big healthy bulbs for fall planting. Pleased as always with the selection, service and shipping. You can't go wrong with her. Patti
On October 16th, 2007, bbrookrd added the following:

On Aug 7 2007 I placed a fall lily order for 34 bulbs and, as always, I have received two boxes full of the BEST ( pardon my shouting, but they are truly great bulbs) healthy and huge bulbs. Thanks again Lisa for your the care, selection and the generous size of your bulbs. Tops. Patti
On October 21st, 2008, bbrookrd added the following:

I placed my fall order for many wonderful narcissus and minor bulbs and, as always, Buggy Crazy sent very healthy and very generous in size bulbs that were perfectly packed. Later in the season when she posted her much anticipated lily list, I immediately placed another order for some her always very special lilies. Those arrived today as requested. They are choice and huge and wrapped and shipped with her usual care. Needless to say, I am again, as always, extremely happy with doing business with Lisa. Thanks, Patti
On November 9th, 2009, bbrookrd added the following:

On Aug 14Th 2009, I placed my fall Lily order with Buggy Crazy along with a couple of other things, and it was not to disappoint. I received about 30 different lily cultivars that were all fat and happy. I am going to be the same come bloom time! I couldn't be happier with her selection of bulbs, nor with the health and size of the bulbs and the careful shipping that she always does. I am also happy to get to add some Allium Purple King from her along with a much loved narcissus she calls Pinwheels that I first planted from a 2006 order. It is a favorite for us. So once again, thanks for the fine order and the bonus lily seedlings. Patti
Positive SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN (Zone 5b)
November 7, 2009
Posted on October 27, 2008, updated November 06, 2009
I have to agree with mattsmom and the others who have posted here. Bulbs came today and were absolutely massive and very healthy. Shipping was very quick from notification to arrival. I am going to have to tear up more grass to make room for them. Lisa truly grows such an obviously terrific-quality product and for the prices she charges, one really gets a bargain. Outstanding bulbs!!! I'll definitely order again.
On November 7th, 2009, SteveFtWorth added the following:

I don't add to reviews too often, but I think it can't be said enough how great this company's bulbs are and how wonderful (and considerate!) the service is also. Lisa had seen me post on the Lily forum about a bulb that I had wanted and had been sold out, and she sweetly included three of them in the order I received today as bonus bulbs. If THAT is not kindness and really caring about one's customer, not sure what is! Totally unexpected, and totally unnecessary, but this is the kind of vendor Lisa is and extremely rare in this day and age. She seriously deserves your business - try her! In addition - the bulbs I got this year seemed just as gigantic as last year, and bigger than I was expecting - one would never know the Pac NW had such a rough weather year!!
Positive jmorth
Divernon, IL (Zone 5b)
November 5, 2009
Posted on March 19, 2006, updated November 05, 2009
BuggyCrazy had a special posted that said they were adding a bulb of the famous Scheherazade to orders received before the month of March. I ordered on the 3rd of March and received my order on the 10th at the post office. I picked it up on the 11th and when checking the contents found a huge Scheherazade bulb included. The lily bulbs within are the largest I've ever experienced, let alone received from a mail order company (or anywhere else). Thanks BuggyCrazy.
On November 5th, 2009, jmorth added the following:

I first ordered from Lisa several years ago and have every year since. She is consistantly the very best lily vendor I've ever dealt with. Last month I received this fall's order; I ordered twelve varieties but received 14. Again, the sheer size of many bulbs from Lisa is so impressive... well, I'm speechless...She's the best!
Positive dlefferts
Agawam, MA (Zone 6a)
October 31, 2009
Posted on October 23, 2009, updated October 31, 2009
Posted on October 12, 2007, updated October 23, 2009
I wish there was a higher rating then just positive. The blubs I received were the biggest I've ever seen. I ordered King Kong, Honeymoon, Godzilla, Georgette, Beauty Rose, Scarlet Delight, Scheherazade, Touch, Leslie Woodriff, & Queen Kong. I will be ordering from Lisa again. Buggy Crazy is a class act. One of the best places I've ever done business with.
On August 14th, 2008, dlefferts added the following:

I ordered hardy cyclamens. Once again great service, communication and products. Lisa goes the extra mile to make sure her customers are happy. I can't wait to order some more lilies from her when she opens her site for fall shipping. Strongly recommend.
On October 27th, 2008, dlefferts added the following:

Once again excellent bulbs. Lisa is one of the best mail order vendors Highly recommend A++++.
On June 30th, 2009, dlefferts added the following:

Buggy, has the best product out there. This is the best mail order company I have ever dealt with. Her bulbs are the very best you could ever get, anywhere!!! Buggy exhausts her self trying to make all her customers happy. The pictures at her site do not do justice to the lilies she produces. Look at the picture of the lily it is beautiful. When the lily grows in your garden it is 100 times more beautiful. Based on a five star rating I give Buggy ten. I will purchase from her as long as I'm able!!!!
On October 23rd, 2009, dlefferts added the following:

Once again Lisa has out done her self. It was a prefect order from start to finish. From the first day of ordering, I continually kept increasing my order over the next couple of weeks. She kept prefect commuication with me, combining the orders and sending me credits for any overcharges. She let me know when she shipped the order, so I could keep an eye out for it. To this day when I receive an order from her. I can't believe the size and quality of the blubs. She has the best plants that you could possibly get anywhere. She is now the standard that I now measure other mail order companies by and none can even come close!!!
On October 31st, 2009, dlefferts added the following:

Ordered some of Lisa's bulbs through PNWL, once again the best bulbs that you can find anywhere! I'm starting to try and work my way through every bulb she has to offer. I probally will run out of money and room before I can get them all.
Positive bigrock
Marion, MA
October 29, 2009
Great Service! My bulbs were shipped very quickly and received in fantastic shape! I ordered several lilies, including one of the "Lambsblood". Initially, I thought they had forgotten to pack it because I found a MONSTER (and I do mean MONSTER) white trumpet lily bulb. It turned out the "Lambsblood" (which was the size of small orange) was hidden behind the monster bulb which was the size of a flippin' grapefruit...and this monster bulb was a thank you gift for my order! I was very impressed and will order much more next year.
Positive Mrsblueberry
Traverse City, MI
October 23, 2009
This is the first year I have ordered from BuggyCrazy. I made numerous additions to my order (couldn't help myself!) and Lisa combined shipping for all of them. The lily bulbs arrived last Friday and were beautiful! The packaging was great and the included markers were a pleasant suprise. The bulbs were fresh and HUGE. I have e-mailed Lisa a few times to ask questions regarding planting one of my pickier choices and she responded each time quickly and with detailed information. I will never hesitate to order from BuggyCrazy again and in fact will order here first.
Positive susybell
Vancouver, WA (Zone 8a)
October 23, 2009
Posted on October 17, 2007, updated October 23, 2009
BuggyCrazy is terrific! I heard about Lisa here and I'm so glad I decided to see for myself what her bulbs were like. I'm very impressed! Every bulb I received is super clean, fresh, LARGE, and excellent. I ordered some narcissus as well-great prices, and the quality of the daffs is just as high as her lilies. She is great with accommodating order changes as well as notifying an order was shipped. I'm very happy and definitely planning to order again.
On December 11th, 2007, susybell added the following:

I've placed further orders this fall, and each one has been as good as the first order. A recent order included bare root stock, lilies and a mixture of other bulbs. Everything was packed to protect itself and the plants around it. One delicate root crown was even wrapped and then placed in a bubble envelope to protect it inside the box with the other plants. She's the best! Her quality is what I'll be judging others by in future.
On October 23rd, 2009, susybell added the following:

Guess it's time to update my review. The short answer is: No change! She's still the best. I've ordered from her consistently since 2007 and have never been disappointed. Her growing advice is excellent, her bulbs continue to be outstanding, and her customer service can't be beat. I will definitely continue to order from BuggyCrazy.
Positive magnolialover
Southern, WI (Zone 5a)
October 22, 2009
Posted on October 14, 2006, updated October 22, 2009
Buggy Crazy has the largest lily bulbs I have ever received. I bought over 50 lily bulbs and they were all huge, plump, healthy specimens. Lisa is simply exceptional at customer service and provides ample amounts of information in a timely manner, via e-mail. I give her my 100% satisfaction rating. Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!
On May 17th, 2007, magnolialover added the following:

After getting both fall shipped and spring shipped items from Buggy Crazy now, I can say she (Lisa) is a treasure among mail order companies. She quickly provides you with information via e-mail and continues to set the standard, for me, by which other companies are judged. She sends out the most healthy, beautiful, unsual plants and bulbs available. Her honesty, communication and quality is refreshing. You really can't go wrong with Buggy Crazy. Simply an outstanding company, from start to finish.
On October 25th, 2007, magnolialover added the following:

How can you compare another vendor with a woman who grows and manages her own lily stock? Buggy Crazy continues to provide excellent bulbs, unique to the market place, are many of her own creations. I was once again provided huge, freshly dug bulbs this fall.
With Buggy, you just can't go wrong. It is a must-have experience for any person loving lilies. Just amazing.
On February 17th, 2008, magnolialover added the following:

I just got my order of lily seeds a couple weeks ago (and I already have germination on some that usually require a cold period). The seed arrived well packed and very well documented. The order was sent promptly. Yet another perfect product from Buggy Crazy.
On October 27th, 2008, magnolialover added the following:

Another perfect order. Buggy Crazy is consistent for excellent quality and customer service. In a "poor crop" year, I continue to receive outstanding bulbs of the highest quality and size. Start to finish, knowledge, product and service, Buggy Crazy is held in the highest regard.
On March 4th, 2009, magnolialover added the following:

Another seed order and added a couple sale bulbs this time too. She was very helpful and held the order until it was safe in my zone to ship, based on forecasted temps. The product arrived perfectly packed, of excellent quality and with customer service like no other. Thank you Lisa for the most successful transactions.
On March 8th, 2009, magnolialover added the following:

Just ordered some gooseberries from Buggy Crazy, they arrived promptly after ordering and with excellent packaging. The starts were bare root, insulated well and had many, many roots upon arrival. I potted them up two days ago and they are already taking off. Leading me to say, if you can get it from Buggy Crazy, why get it from anyone else? She grows the best and ships the best. I only feel bad about this feedback getting buried in the comments as no one will likely read it, but Lisa, you are appreciated!

On October 22nd, 2009, magnolialover added the following:

There is NOTHING else like a bulb from Buggy Crazy. Even on what she calls a bad year, she ships the most amazing bulbs I see all year. Lisa is a gem from customer service to product. You can't and will not go wrong with an order from Buggy Crazy. You'll never receive anything anywhere that is as freshly dug, as plump and as large as a Buggy Bulb (that should be trademarked you know ^_^)

I will support this business as long as it exists! Thank you Lisa!
Positive Moby
Lincoln, NE (Zone 5b)
October 16, 2009
Posted on May 14, 2007, updated October 16, 2009
I've received the most fantastic orders from Buggy Crazy. The owner, Lisa, is superb at answering emails promptly and is very accomodating when it comes to additional orders. She works hard to combine orders to reduce shipping costs of her very resonably price goods.

Wish there was a higher rating than 'positive'. Don't ever hesitate to order from this company.
On October 16th, 2009, Moby added the following:

This is the fourth year that I've ordered from Buggy Crazy, and Lisa never fails to impress. The bulbs are always so clean, very large and delivered in a timely manner.

Company representative comment on May 15, 2007:

On May 14, 2007 8:11 PM, Buggy Crazy added:

Thanks for your support! You gardeners on Dave's Garden are wonderful!

Positive lepages
Avon, CT
October 13, 2009
Just received my first order and it exceeded my expectations. They sent the largest bulbs I have ever received. Plus they were very fresh with a good amount of roots, very fresh,crisp and without blemishes I will be ordering more next year!
Company representative comment on October 13, 2009:
On Oct 13, 2009 4:05 PM, Buggy Crazy responded with:

Positive Pitimpinai
Chicago, IL
October 10, 2009
Just received my first Lilies from Buggy Crazy yesterday. I have never, ever received lily bulbs this HUGE from any vendors! All the bulbs look freshly dug and there is not a single blemish. I also received a bonus bulb. That's a pleasant surprise. The bonus bulb is even larger than the ordered bulbs.
Way to go, Buggy Crazy.

I wish I had been better capable with internet ordering or I would have ordered lilies from this vendor a long time ago.

Thank you very much, Lisa!
Company representative comment on October 13, 2009:
On Oct 13, 2009 4:06 PM, Buggy Crazy responded with:

Thank-you very much but you got lucky, I found many batches of bulbs the slugs have been feasting on this year! Subterranean slugs happen where it rains slugs 9 months out of the year-and never gets cold, so please-everybody-know my bulbs are NOT perfect! Oh, and there are the shovel blight ones...........

Positive boru
Altoona, WI
August 18, 2009
Hello!

Yesterday, I received a first time order from "Buggy Crazy's." I will eagerly add to Lisa's long list of compliments here at Dave's. Everything I received appeared healthy and of good size. The prices were very good and service has been excellent. This first order was more or less a trial on my part (I always like to place a small order of less than $200 when I do business the first time). Based on my experience thus far, I will not hesitate placing another larger order in the future. Thank you, Lisa! You are one of those dealers that make online shopping fun. Have a good day and Good Gardening to All!

Boru
Positive tmf1158
Eskridge, KS
May 14, 2009
Beautiful bulbs, arrived in due time. Very happy with quality, and have heard wonderful things about the type of bulbs I purchased. Can't wait to get them in the ground and see if my green thumb really is all that it's cracked up to be. Already placed my second order for fall shipping. Thanks so much!
Positive Katye
Sammamish, WA (Zone 7b)
March 15, 2009
What a treat! This purchase was better than I expected: impressive-sized high quality bulbs/root systems, packed quite nicely (everything protected), shipped quickly, excellent customer service.
I will continue to buy from Buggy Crazy as this was a very positive exchange.
Positive Chantell
Middle of, VA (Zone 7a)
March 6, 2009
As with others I heard about this vendor through DG friends - then "found" it again when I was trying to find a vendor for L. formosanums. Lisa is a wonderful gal to work with - gives great directions and takes care with packing them. I was lucky enough to get one of her clearanced Mock Oranges and was amazed with the size of this plant for a mere $5. Very pleased all around with this vendor!!
On March 17th, 2009, Chantell added the following:

Wanted to add a link to the photo I took of the Mock Orange http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=6210316 THAT bag was filled with roots - YES they were THAT long!!
Positive nomibird
Gassville, AR
February 25, 2009
I placed an order for lily of the valley and then saw pink ones and a mock orange also I wanted. The two orders were combined and I only paid shipping for one. The order came promptly and looked beautiful. They were large, healthy and much more than we expected. This company is on the top of our list.
Positive MyZone8
Collins
United States
February 11, 2009
Wow, Sauromatum venosum bulb was the size of a softball. A wonderful company SUPER FAST SHIPPING, good quality healthy bulbs. Will definatly order again. Thank you Buggy Crazy
Positive jerodsmom
Livermore, CA (Zone 9a)
February 9, 2009
I am quite excited about my purchase from this company. I received a very large healthy set of roots. When I had a question about how it should be planted, I received a response very quickly. I would definitely order from this company again.

Patricia
Positive skaggs88
Spicewood, TX
February 5, 2009
Wonderful customer service followed up with exceptional bulbs delivered very promptly. I will be ordering more from this company. These bulbs were quite large, healthy and reasonably priced. I have bought the same bulbs from the San Antonio Botanical Garden sale and they were much more expensive (of course it is a fund raiser ).
I think Buggy's are bigger than any I saw at San Antonio Gardens. Now I will just have to wait and see how these bulbs adjust to our Texas weather.
Positive gone2seed
Milton, FL (Zone 8a)
February 2, 2009
I received my lilies today and am very pleased with my order.They shipped quickly and the bulbs were very large,healthy and well packaged.AAA+++
Neutral debi_z
Springfield, MA (Zone 6a)
January 26, 2009
i have never ordered from buggy crazy. Why am i here now? because by word of mouth, i have NEVER heard anything negative. often you wonder, especially in a gardening community where so and so knows so and so, if the comments are 100%,55% or 20% based on truth.
i would like to say that in her case the crazy bug is definately hip, happening and helpful in her gardening business.
congratulations buggy crazy. you are what good customer service and business is all about.
good luck with your new restructuring in your business.
signing myself,
a satisfied non-customer with future 1st time designs.
Positive goofybulb
El Paso, TX (Zone 8a)
January 16, 2009
I ordered from Buggy Crazy on a Saturday night (Jan 3rd). Received confirmation email almost instantly. And received my order on Wednesday (Jan 7th).This is what I call fast handling and shipping! It was a pleasure ordering from the website. Received healthy peacock orchid bulbs and tree peony seeds (with instructions)! I surely love when I get that hand-written thank you note, too! My order wasn't big (they never are...), but it sure made my day!

Thank you Buggy! I'll come back!
Positive ladybuggfan
Carnation, WA (Zone 7b)
January 14, 2009
My order was small but Lisa still provided great customer service and communication. I will be a repeat customer, big bulbs at great prices and wonderful service is hard to beat. I wish I had ordered more.
Positive flowerfantasy
Washington, IN (Zone 6a)
January 8, 2009
Everything I have bought from this Lady has been excellent quality of plants and bulbs. I will always visit her market place pages and buy from her.