The scoop on 'Plants for Kids'

Plants for Kids

2302 Bautista Ave
Vista, California 92084 (United States)

Comments:

Negative mrsguddy
South Portland, ME
May 1, 2007
Unusual cactus purchased came with absolutely no paperwork (not even an invoice). Tried on several occasions to e-mail company for repotting and growing tips with no response. As the company is aimed toward children, plant information should be available.
Negative AbbieOriginal
Vista, CA (Zone 10a)
November 14, 2006
I have tried to contact this company numerous times by email over the last month and have had no response.
Positive ahelms
Kannapolis, NC (Zone 7b)
August 24, 2006
I ordered four Scarlet Pimpernel Dipladenia which arrived today. The plants look great. I'll definately order from them again.
Positive tardis
Albuquerque, NM
March 18, 2005
I ordered three escargot begonias online and received them in excellent condition in less than a week. The plants are thriving. I am very pleased with this little company.
Positive Happenstance
Northern California, CA
February 6, 2005
I ordered several hard to find Begonias, plants were quite tiny, but well grown and did well for me. Good delivery time and email contact.