The scoop on 'Alfrey Seeds'

Alfrey Seeds

Knoxville, Tennessee 37901
(United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Legal SASE

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Editor's Comment:
Closed According to Alan Alfrey, his father, H.W. Alfrey was the owner of Alfrey Seeds, and passed away Mar. 28, 2000 after a very long battle with cancer.

Mrs. Alfrey and Alan kept the business going until Mr. Alfrey's death. Mrs. Alfrey passed away Nov. 20, 2002. The business is no longer.

Alan writes: "Dad loved growing things, it was his favorite pasttime and when he found the Peter Pepper he decided to try and to make a home based business. It was semi-successsful, for a kitchen table family business. The income helped pay some bills. To all our regular customers Thank you for helping to keep a smile on dad's face during his last years."

Company Comment, posted on December 5, 2002:

Comments:

Positive MarkBynyon
February 28, 2003
I dealt with Mr. ALfrey for years and Mr. Alfrey was Grade A number # 1 with me. He sold a type of tomato that I have been trying to find and would give anything to have now, but like a fool I didn't keep any seed. I called his family three times and practially begged to get some tomato seed which they said they had. The person I talked to kept telling me she would tell her husband and they would get me some seed. That was two years ago and haven't heard anything yet. If any one knows where I can get some Alfery Bull Sac Tomatoes I will gladly pay for them. My father always said " If you don't have anything good to say about someone don't say anything"as for Alfrey's offspring I'm not saying anything.
Neutral jalex4954
January 1, 2002
I sent a letter to the Alfrey Seed address, and received it back as unforwardable. Also, same with website, unknown. Is this place out of business, or moved?