The scoop on 'BirdAndYard.com'

BirdAndYard.com

27449 US Hwy 59
Shady Point, Oklahoma 74953 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-451-4660

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive mlm01
St. Louis, MO (Zone 5b)
March 21, 2005
I recently purchased a duncraft feeder and suet from this company. No problems at all and the products arrived in great condition, and were exactly as advertised on their site.

I say order with confidence and I'm sure I'll use this company again.
On May 6th, 2005, mlm01 added the following:

Have ordered again and am still very satisfied!
Positive bbc
Chesterfield, NJ (Zone 6b)
January 13, 2005
This is a great company from which I never actually purchased anything! I ordered a KozyBird birdbath heater from BirdAndYard in November. Almost immediately after the internet order, I received notification from them indicating that the KozyBird product line had been purchased by another company, and that shipments were being delayed from that company to BirdAndYard. They asked if I wanted to wait a few weeks to see if they received any stock, and I said that I would wait.

During the next few weeks, I sent e-mails to check on the product, and always received an immediate response that it still was not there, and they were finally very honest by saying that they didn't expect any soon. I was disappointed, but I said that I would not wait any longer and went ahead and cancelled the order.

I was very impressed by this customer service and promptness, and I would gladly purchase from BirdAndYard in the future.