The scoop on 'Ivy Garth Seeds & Plants, Inc.'

Ivy Garth Seeds & Plants, Inc.

8422 Mayfield Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026 (United States)

Phone: 440-729-7690
Fax: 440-729-7692

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive Reddoorfarms
Grundy, VA
January 28, 2012
Posted on February 6, 2010, updated January 28, 2012
I placed my order on 2/2/10 and got it out of the mail today! No problems or backorders, nicely packaged--seeds seem fine. Heidi in customer service was friendly, patient, and very helpful. Overall, a wonderful business deal and would/will order from them again.
On January 28th, 2012, Reddoorfarms added the following:

I placed an order on January 3rd. The costumer service was so helpful and patient with my every question. My order arrived promptly and without any hassles. I do enjoy doing business with this company.
Positive youngd24
Western Springs, IL (Zone 5a)
July 23, 2009
I've been ordering from them for a few years now and not only do they have great pricing, but the service has always matched. The seeds they ship have slightly above average germination rates and are generally of good quality.

My only product complaint with them was a batch of tepin seeds that were extremely dirty. Also, I wish their catalog listed where color tags for the varieties they sell can be ordered from (John Henry, MasterTag, etc).

They are in fact wholesale only, not for the retail public so if you're a professional grower I would give them a shot. The minimum order amount is fairly low and shipping is free.