The scoop on 'The Pepper Gal'

The Pepper Gal

P. O. Box 23006
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33311 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Negative emeraldblue70
West Sacramento, CA
May 26, 2014
Placed order first and last time in 2013. Ordered a particular anaheim chili and received a different variety. Contacted the company to address problem and they told me that most folks wanted Barkers Hot since it was being discontinued. They made no effort to contact me ahead of the order being shipped to offer the alternative. On top of that, I called to address the problem after receiving the item I did not order and I was informed that I had to send it back at my own expense in order to get a replacement. Really? For something I did not order. There are many options available that will "not assume" and send me what I precisely ordered. Other than that, germination rates are okay. If looking for a few seeds for many varieties, this is a good option. Unfoetunately, customer service could be improved.
Negative Cjtierney
Philadelphia, PA
April 8, 2014
I ordered for the first time this year. I ordered 5 pepper varieties and one tomato. Two of peppers (tepin& chinese oriental) had high germination and the early girl tomato was also successful. My jimmy nardello and lipstick produced nothing and one the 20 seedlings of golden marconi sprouted. I planted other varieties of peppers and tomatoes and out of 180 cells with two seeds each these were the only empty cells.
Positive cactusman8
San Marcos, TX (Zone 8b)
December 14, 2013
Very prompt order processing and shipping. Seeds arrived in 4 days from ordering. Haven't planted the seeds yet, but I have great expectations.
Positive GardenMaven
Saint Charles, MO
March 17, 2011
Pepper Gal has the best selection of pepper seeds and the best prices that I have ever seen. I have ordered from them for two years now, and the germination rates with all of the seeds have been great. This is the best place to buy pepper seeds if you want more than your typical bell or jalapeno pepper.
Positive PeppersInCanada
Innisfail
Canada
March 11, 2010
I ordered and received my order 2 weeks later -- in Canada. She shipped immediately the following day upon receiving the order. Her selection and prices can not be matched. Great customer service. I can't wait to order more next year.
Positive IslandJim
Keizer, OR (Zone 8b)
November 28, 2006
Excellent variety, quality, and service. She has recently added a downloadable pdf catalog to her web site http://www.peppergal.com
Positive UncleJohn
Cornish, NH (Zone 4b)
March 10, 2005
This is a classic small business with a very impressive variety of seeds. I ordered 20 varieties of hot peppers from Betty, and she turned my order around very quickly. She is hard to get hold of by phone, but has responded promptly to my emails (my wife and I run a small internet store, so I understand Betty not hanging by the phone 8 hours a day). I am fairly early on in my germination, but so far have been very pleased with their viability. I will definately be ordering from her again.
Positive Zonker_Dog
Oklahoma City, OK (Zone 7a)
January 14, 2002
I have been ordering seeds from Pepper Gal for about 5 years. The orders have always been filled and shipped quickly and correctly. I like the small seed quantities and associated low price. The success rate of the seeds have always been consistly high.