The scoop on 'In2iT Gardens'

In2iT Gardens

No address on file.

No positives

Comments:

Negative Bangobongo
Brunswick, OH
March 13, 2005
Ordered Papalo seeds from them. Paypal made payment. Have not received seeds. They will not reply to E-mail, or E-mail is undeliverable
Neutral skunkster
Moscow, ID (Zone 6a)
January 17, 2005
Placed order, payed with paypal, and never recieved order.

Past the thirty day period to protest with Paypal.

They have not responded to emails sent to in2itgardens@yahoo.com or in2itgardens@hotmail.com or to an entry on their contact page.

They do not list any address or phone number on thier site but are happy to take your money on paypal.

A scam? Would like more info if you have it.

On January 17th, 2005, skunkster changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Was able to contact one of the owners via yahoo messenger, he said he was very sorry they had missed my order and would check into their paypal records and be sending my seeds soon. They are still in buisness. I will update you when my seeds arrive. Apparently they are a very small operation and had only received my order since last spring.