The scoop on 'Timpanogos Nursery'

Timpanogos Nursery

284 C East Lake Mead Dr. #204
Henderson, Nevada 89015 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-822-6164

Comments:

Negative trooperdan
Center Point, TX
February 3, 2009
I ordered the goji seed pack and dvd Jan 14 and never received it .I tried e-mailing them with no responce.I called them by phone and was told there phone was disconnected.does anyone know if they are still in busness?
Neutral Assorted
Brownsville, TX
April 18, 2008
packaging was not the best. small box for two plants.

When I openned the box, most the goji leafs were at the bottom. The plants look almost dead.

right now I am babying them back to health, but I do not know if they will make it. I took great care on planting them.

Another thing, the price I paid and the size of the plant is totally wrong.

The plants were really really small. not like the picture of them at their website.

If they die, I will contact the company and see whats up. Going to update this later on how the plants are doing.
Negative NWGardening
Redmond, WA
April 7, 2008
The Herbs sound great and I hope they will fullfill there promish. The trouble is the OVER CHARGED seed kits that they sent me. Stevia Seed Kit $24.95 and the Goji Seed Kit $29.95. Both kits had a pot ($4.00 to $6.00 in any garden store), a pot full of soil ($0.25 to 0.50 in any gargen store), and a few seeds ($1.00 to $5.00 depending on type), and some written materials (free on-line). This is a complete rip-off. Do not be as dumb as I was. Timpanopos Nursey should be ashamed of themselves.
Positive malsprower
Stevens Point, WI
January 16, 2008
If you ever want to buy a a goji plant, stevia plant, or plant food, I recommend this company because of their great customer service. I purchased a goji plant from them and had a few problems with it and it died so they gave me a replacement. I thanked them a lot. This company has an attractive website with beautiful plant pictures and helpful information. from Mallory.
Positive sudhira
Aptos, CA
April 21, 2007
Excellent customer service. First goji plant must have been injured in transit, I let them know and got a call back from Travis and he made good on the order...I had a new plant within just a few days..happy healthy plant...