The scoop on 'Trebrown Nurseries'

Trebrown Nurseries

Positive Juthaweerat
Alor Setar
Malaysia
August 18, 2014
Great seller, fast delivery, nice packaging, and reasonable price. I bought both Cycas Panzhihuaensis and Cycas Siamensis seeds from Trebrown Nuseries. They are growing very beautiful now. I woud buy from him again.
Positive snachov
Kherson
Ukraine
April 16, 2010
I've ordered from this company three times, twice by myself and once through a friend.
The shipping is pretty fast, it takes 7 to 10 days to get here, which is faster then some mail within the country.
The seeds are of good quality, I've had great germination rates with everything except Ravenala madagascariensis (possibly to my own mistakes during the germination process, but few seeds had sprouted nevertheless). Some seeds that are tagged as "fresh" started sprouting within 10 days.
The website is amazing with it's species database and options like viewing only fresh seeds and a rather handy shipping cart. I like the possibility to choose the quantity of seeds on my own.
The e-mails are answered quickly and friendly.

Overall - great company and excellent service. I'll surely be buying there again.
Highly recommended!

Positive PMUK
Bournemouth
United Kingdom
July 4, 2009
The postal service apparently misdirected my original order placed with Trebrown. Trebrown promptly sent out a replacement. I look forward to ordering again with this company.
Positive basilio
Athens
Greece (Zone 9b)
March 19, 2007
I ordered 3 kinds of palm seeds and they arrived pretty fast (took about 10 days), in good package and looking quite fresh (they also passed the water test - none of them floated, so they must be good). Quite extensive on-line catalogue and good prices, also. My first experience with this company has been excellent and I'll definitely buy from them again in the future.
Positive orlando79
bergen
Norway
August 22, 2006
Ordered several types of seeds. Transactions where carried out through Paypal, and went smoothly. Waited about 2 weeks for my order. All seeds were fresh and in great shape. The owner responds quickly and friendly to e-mails, and seems interested in his customers.

Will definately buy from him again.