The scoop on 'Hummert International'

Hummert International

4500 Earth City Expressway
Earth City, Missouri 63045-1329 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-325-3055

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free (commercial growers only)

Visit Hummert International at:

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of bulbs and gardening supplies.

Company Comment, posted on October 10, 2002:
Hummert International is a commercial distributor of horticultural supplies and equipment. We have customers in all 50 states and in more than 70 foreign countries. In addition, Hummert International's sister company, Hummert de Mexico, was formed in Cuernavaca, Mexico in 1991 to serve Central and South American customers.

Hummert International maintains a large inventory of over 32,000 products and continually looks for excellent products to provide to the horticultural market. Utilizing an on-line order entry service, customers' orders can be shipped within one business day,and many times, on the same day.

Most of the people employed at Hummert International are horticulturally trained or have lifelong horticultural experience. The combined talents of all these people work together to present the many products that are offered and to perform the many services that are rendered.

Hummert International's headquarters in Earth City, Missouri consists of offices, a 10,000 sq. ft. showroom, warehouses and a 3,400 sq. ft. display greenhouse - all under one roof, and is the first all-new structure in the company's history. Customers are always welcome to visit our facilities. Horticulture classes from schools and universities are invited to call us to schedule an informational tour of our facility. Teachers can inquire about our yearly Vo Ag Short Course to sharpen their horticultural skills. This invitation is also extended to groups of practicing, professional horticulturists and extension personnel.

We have two other locations as well Topeka, Kansas and Springfield, Missouri.

We look forward to being your source to help you grow.

Comments:

Positive ejfudd
Houston, TX
January 16, 2012
Best company ever to deal with. They bend over backwards to help! I really can't say enough about how awesome these people are.
Positive addicted2plants
Saint Louis, MO (Zone 6a)
May 9, 2009
I have gone to their Earth City Location for 4 years and bought potting soil, pest control products, and tomato cages. I LOVE this place! Easy to zip there from any highway. One year I bought tomato cages late and they called to multiple locations to hunt me down a dozen which was amazing. My only wish is that they would publish a paper catalog for home growers (even for a fee of less than $10) I'm sure I'd buy twice as much! They do have catalog on web.
Positive REXTHELAB
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
September 13, 2007
Very Positive!

Hummert had the the plant containers that I was looking for. I ordered them on-line and received them very quickly with no hassle at all.

I would do business with these folk again!

Thank you Hummert!
Positive popeye1
Belleville, IL
November 1, 2005
Thank you for this vast and informative web site.
Positive ipmofak
January 8, 2003
Always great doing business with Hummert, just about the best prices and up-to-date inventory on pesticides. I ordered 500ft. of greenhouse insect screening from them once, they sent it to Alaska without hitch and very good price on shipping. Their prices on beneficials are kind of high.
Positive dave719
Humansville, MO (Zone 6a)
December 4, 2001
this company is more for the commercial growers they have about anything you could need
Positive akalina95
August 1, 1998
They are a worldwide distributor of horticultural products and carry EVERYTHING for professional and home gardeners. They are true pros who have been in biz in the St. Louis market for in excess of 60 years. I have been purchasing from them for many years and have found them to extremely knowledgeable and reliable.