The scoop on 'Paramount Orchids'

Paramount Orchids

95 Renz Road
Parksville, British Columbia V9P 1E8 (Canada)

Phone: 250-248-7023

Comments:

Negative En_Yo
Windsor
Canada
June 14, 2011
I found their customer service and communication to be lacking in several ways. I probably will not be re ordering from them.
Positive Vader
Edmonton, AB (Zone 3a)
March 24, 2008
Always have excellent plants. Fortunately they sell at our monthly society meetings, although I would love to visit their operation - really something to see. Both Chuck and Bryon are great to talk to, very knowledgeable and helpful.
Positive malli252
Calgary
Canada
July 23, 2006
I love going to Paramount Orchids. They have an awesome selection, and are always helpful. I have yet to get a bad plant from them and they always pick out the best to sell you. Thankfully I live in Calgary, so I manage to make it out there often and see what new things have come in. Top Notch!
Positive Ironwood
Fredericton, NB (Zone 5a)
October 20, 2005
If you are looking for mail order orchids I have found their service to be excellent and communication very good. They will provide information upon request and even suggest some choices if given some parameters. Their prices are good and plant very healthy. Their shipments are prompt and packaging for shipment is very good. They do not ship through out winter.
Positive Todd_Boland
St. John's, NL (Zone 5b)
March 22, 2005
I discovered this nursery two years ago while visiting my brother in Calgary. I was very impressed with the facilities and the plants were very healthy and the staff extremely helpful. For orchids, the prices were very reasonable. I purchased 12 plants in the last two years and all are doing very well and have flowered. They do ship although I cannot say how their service is in that regards as I shopped directly at the premises. If you like orchids and are visiting Calgary, they are worth a visit.