The scoop on 'Hawaiian Orchid Source (Marty's Orchids)'

Hawaiian Orchid Source (Marty's Orchids)

41-679 Mokulama Street
Waimanalo, Hawaii 96795 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Ginge
Lebanon, MO
August 1, 2008
rushpo is back on ebay ..
Positive orchidfreak
Homestead, FL
February 19, 2008
Our family has been a long time customer of Hawaiian Orchid Source. They always have excellent plants at the orchid shows and on Ebay. Our experiences have always been great, they are very friendly people, and busy (so I have noticed that it may take them awhile to get back to you, but they always do and they always seem to comp. you some how.) Their plants are always big and healthy when bought on EBay, they are ALWAYS bigger than the picture posted. I tell everyone to buy from them!!!
Positive Gartersnake
Portland, OR
October 18, 2007
Met and bought orchids from Marty's/Hawaiian Orchid Source a few times at shows on Oahu. All plants have been healthy, growing and those old enough bloomed. They have some really oddball and rare stuff, or did til they moved... It's October 07 and they are still getting set up. Will definitely order from their new location on Kauai when they are ready to do business. I particularly like their unusual plants IE Tolumnia crosses, unusual Vanda alliance specimens and as I recall they had some really nice minis. Nice and knowledgeable people to deal with.
Positive rlew
Citrus Heights, CA
May 15, 2007
I've always had such pleasant experiences with this company. I've bought lots of orchids from them, at their orchid nursery, online, through ebay, and at most of their orchid shows in California. They have always been friendly and given me the uptmost exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase from this company, as they are always willing to help with making sure that I can keep growing the orchids I've purchased from them and they always have the best plants.
Negative dianecamp2313
Snellville, GA
May 14, 2007
I bought orchids several times through ebay--always a good experience until Dec of 06 and Jan of 07. I bid on, won and paid for more than $150 of plants which I am still waiting to receive 5 months later. I keep emailing reminders and getting promises but so far have still not received my purchase. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy from this supplier.
Positive RoyM
Honolulu, HI
May 9, 2007
Actually just went to the nursery yesterday. Still in business, website down due to no one able to update it. They been really busy with family so main reason nothing on ebay. Only way of contacting them is by telelphone.
Positive 1heart
Paradise, CA
March 5, 2007
Although I had wonderful experiences with them, and received superior orchids, Marty's Orchids, aka Hawaiian Orchid Source, appears to be 'out of business.' The website is no longer accessible, nor is rushpo selling on ebay.
Positive jardines1
Arcadia, CA
April 20, 2005
I have dealt with Marty's Orchids (Hawaiian Orchid Source) on numerous occasions over a couple of years, and as an orchid lover (with over 150 plants), this nursery is unsurpassed in quality, customer service and satisfaction. All the orchids that I have received have been healthy, pest-free and much larger than anticipated.

This company also sells on EBAY under the name of "Rushpo" and all I can say is if you compare the prices, size and quality of the plants against any other seller, Rushpo rates in a class all by itself.....OUTSTANDING.