The scoop on 'Quarter Acre Orchids'

Quarter Acre Orchids

2804B Sherwood Hall Lane
Alexandria, Virginia 22306 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive sniderj2
Morristown, TN
May 9, 2009
Purchased clear orchid pots and a few other items in April, 2009. The owner was very friendly and helpful. She spoke to me on the telephone, answered all my questions and shipped my order out the next day so I could begin my spring re-potting. They have an excellent selection of potting supplies. I also bought some of their Aussie Gold potting mix. It is pricey, but I like the mix. We'll have to see in time how my orichids like it. I will definitely purchase from this company again.
Positive paph1977
Gwinn, MI
February 15, 2006
Great potting mix and fast shipping! Don't hesitate to deal with this company!
Positive BCGe
Frederick, MD
December 7, 2005
Excellent goods and prompt service.
Positive Jack_Hartley
Baltimore, MD
August 16, 2005
I thought I'd give them a try, so I ordered some plants and supplies.

The order came promptly, properly filled out, the plants in excellent condition.

I liked the results of my first order so much, that I placed a second order within a week