The scoop on 'Calwest Orchid Supplies'

Calwest Orchid Supplies

11614 Sterling Avenue
Riverside, California 92503 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-301-9009

Comments:

Positive DaveH
San Francisco, CA (Zone 10a)
April 16, 2008
I ordered a few items from Calwest, and received them in 3 days. The packing was good, and their prices were great. I would definitely order from them again.
Positive SDCA
San Diego, CA
August 22, 2007
I have ordered from this company a couple of times. Their prices (for what I'm buying) are the best and the delivery time is lightning fast. Order without hesitation.
Positive xineann
Beaverton, OR
June 29, 2006
Great value, more than reasonable and fast shipping, and an excellent selection. My new favorite orchid supply place. Highly recommended!
Positive OrchidsNut
San Diego, CA
May 1, 2006
We've purchased from this supplier perhaps 20 times over 2 years and have nothing but good things to say about them. . We have experienced exceptional reliability and speed of delivery with this company. The only problem I see is that their product line is a bit too limited. Perhaps they donít want to grow too big. Wonderful people who have always delivered exactly as expected.
Positive ElizabethK
Mars, PA
March 13, 2005
This is a very nice company to do business with. They offer a lot of great orchid supplies. Shipping is very fast and packaging is great. They also promptly and courteously answer e-mails. There are a lot of companies out there, but companies like this who go the extra yard to please the customer get my business. I have ordered several times and am always pleased. I particularly like their humidity trays. I will continue to order from them.